PDA

View Full Version : Kudos, Little Guy

toetoe
03-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Aqueduct, race (7):

Well Meant , A-Ser's pick, wins at $15. :jump: .

Good analysis, no overhandicapping here. Just a bad fave, and go from there.

Hope you hooked up the longshots underneath, too. :cool: .

46zilzal
03-11-2010, 04:12 PM
classic for a sprinter about ready to win was the :7: last line where it went up against the fastest early pace of any of the contenders.

a tandem with three horses exiting that same fast early pace 11days ago

IMPROVING early speed: a universal finding

Show Me the Wire
03-11-2010, 04:31 PM
classic for a sprinter about ready to win was the :7: last line where it went up against the fastest early pace of any of the contenders.

The price shows it wsn't an universal finding. Nice pickin'.

cj
03-11-2010, 05:28 PM

The other two were up the track and ran faster early than the winner. This is probably one of your worst redboards ever, and that is saying a lot.

46zilzal
03-11-2010, 05:46 PM
The other two were up the track and ran faster early than the winner. This is probably one of your worst redboards ever, and that is saying a lot.
typical one sided argument without the other letting others see the data.

Of course YOU win without any defense or rational dispute

EXACTLY THE WAY FOX NEWS WINS EVERY DISPUTE SHOWING, like you always seem to, ONE SIDE

this censorship is complete bull shit!

kingfin66
03-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Where's the censorship? I find it interesting that you feel compelled to diminish The Little Guy's public winner with a redboard that explains why it was a no brainer. The key piece that you are missing is that tlg posted this race before it was run, whereas your arrogant post was made after the fact. I don't believe that CJ was wearing his moderator had when he called you on your bullshit. Had that been the case, he would have deleted your post. We can only dream...

PaceAdvantage
03-11-2010, 06:08 PM
EXACTLY THE WAY FOX NEWS WINS EVERY DISPUTE SHOWING, like you always seem to, ONE SIDE

this censorship is complete bull shit!You're a nut...some say you're an informed nut who contributes at times...but a nut nonetheless....prime evidence is the fact that you dredge up FOX NEWS into this horse racing topic...nutty as a fruit cake....

Plus, don't fail to remind everyone of the fact that you have been BANNED PREVIOUSLY from this website, and have ASKED TO COME BACK, which I allowed (excuse me as I must now duck the rotten eggs and tomatoes inevitably heading my way).

Thus, in MY MIND, you deserve NO QUARTER from ANYTHING a moderator wishes to do to you or your posts. You have no standing here because you have been banned in the past. Never forget that.

46zilzal
03-11-2010, 06:12 PM
never said no brainer but there are parallel ways of reaching the same conclusion

I was mistakenly under the impression that informational exchange was the product of discussions not censorship

cj
03-11-2010, 06:31 PM
His post was deleted because once again he was trying to take a thread completely off topic.

I can't figure out why toetoe didn't just send light a PM!

turfnsport
03-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Aqueduct, race (7):

How do we know that CMoore did not feed him the winner?

judd
03-11-2010, 07:37 PM
i posted same horse in the selections dept. i didnt know horse was posted in this section or i would have not posted. why wasnt :confused: it in the selections dept. ???

toetoe
03-11-2010, 07:46 PM
judd,

Nice pickin' yerself. :ThmbUp: .

I saw Andy picking this runner on the NYRA simulcast feed. Too slow-witted to imagine sending him a p.m., I just started this thread. No "He's the greatest;" no "He sucks!" Just kind of a celebration. They let this one go at a decent price. :jump: .

judd
03-11-2010, 07:48 PM
judd,

Nice pickin' yerself. :ThmbUp: .

I saw Andy picking this runner on the NYRA simulcast feed. Too slow-witted to imagine sending him a p.m., I just started this thread. No "He's the greatest;" no "He sucks!" Just kind of a celebration. They let this one go at a decent price. :jump: .
i like when he fought bias

jonnielu
03-11-2010, 09:02 PM

I believe that when a man steps up to the plate and executes well, he is deserved of commendation, especially a public handicapper willing to stand on a 15-1 ML at Aqueduct.

jdl

the little guy
03-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Aqueduct, race (7):

Good analysis, no overhandicapping here. Just a bad fave, and go from there.

Hope you hooked up the longshots underneath, too. :cool: .

Thanks.

I was prouder of my idiotic 29:1 shot that ran a valiant 4th in the previous race. They ran out of money and the " clever but useless " window after the race.

the little guy
03-11-2010, 09:50 PM
How do we know that CMoore did not feed him the winner?

Please don't divulge my secret weapon.

PaceAdvantage
03-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Light's gonna have a shit fit when he eventually trips over this thread....

Valuist
03-12-2010, 07:42 AM
How did (criticism of) Fox News make its way into this thread?

Tom
03-12-2010, 09:25 AM
They are covering TLG for a special. :D

JustRalph
03-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Universal Finding ? That is a clever turn of phrase............

But universal findings would be even money wouldn't they ?

I am just saying............ :lol:

What a nimrod............