PDA

View Full Version : Muslims exempt from full body scan !!!

cj's dad
03-11-2010, 12:49 PM
This president is a piece of garbage; he has to go.

Remember, the TSA is a gov't agency over which Hussein has complete control, the final word. If anyone still doubts where his sympathies lie, you are in denial.

I am flying to Little Rock April 8th; I may not get there !!

excerpt:

The TSA, when confronted by CAIR in this regard, immediately capitulated, thus giving in in the face of yet another Islamic threat. Simultaneously, the TSA agreed to instruct its security staff, in enforcing the same tortuous security measures for everyone but Muslims, to ‘pat down’ Muslim men and women, with the proviso, of course, that only same gender ‘pat downs’ would be permitted for our Muslim brethren.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=35806 (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=35806)

Robert Goren
03-11-2010, 01:02 PM
I can see how some women would not want to be patted down by a man. I don't think that religion has much to do with that. JMO

GaryG
03-11-2010, 01:04 PM
There is no shortage of women waiting to be martyred suicide bombers. I wonder what the female equivalent is to unlimited sex with 72 virgins...

Greyfox
03-11-2010, 01:11 PM
I can see how some women would not want to be patted down by a man. I don't think that religion has much to do with that. JMO

It's understandable that same gender should pat down same gender.
But being exempt from body scans, if we all have to go through them as the article says, is bull shit. No pun intended - scandalous.

Note to cj's dad re: Travel :

Consider wearing a full body burka on the flight - see example below.

http://gataescondida.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/burka-7.jpg.

cj's dad
03-11-2010, 01:21 PM

CLARIFICATION ALERT:

Good God man, this isn't so much about the pat downs, that is no issue at all;

IT'S ABOUT MUSLIMS NOT HAVING TO UNDERGO FULL BODY SCANS, YET WE, AS IN AMERICANS, DO.

Now, back to your local programming !!

Tom
03-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Obama is a terrorist enabler.
He is more dangerous to us the Osama ever was.
And he has done far more damage to our economy than Osama has.
We can call him.... O Qeda.

ArlJim78
03-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Muslims should be the only ones going through the fullscans, not the only ones exempt from it. the scanners are necessary only because of muslims.

fast4522
03-11-2010, 02:00 PM
There should be no exceptions whatsoever, mind you that the statement they should be the only ones getting the scans is to suggest that there are no others queer about hating our system or freedoms. This is one honking big mistake.

46zilzal
03-11-2010, 02:08 PM
A group I know are simply going to strip next time they run into these radiation machines.

Tom
03-11-2010, 02:36 PM
You know Eric Massa?

46zilzal
03-11-2010, 02:47 PM
We used to use "soft" x-rays until xerograms were found to put out much more radiation than subsequent CAT scans or the MRI

johnhannibalsmith
03-11-2010, 02:49 PM
I used to prefer mild salsa until recently, when I began eating medium with my nachos.

BlueShoe
03-11-2010, 02:59 PM
There is no shortage of women waiting to be martyred suicide bombers. I wonder what the female equivalent is to unlimited sex with 72 virgins...
72 Tiger Woods??

Robert Goren
03-11-2010, 04:21 PM
There are plenty of non Muslims who don't want to go through body scanner either. I just say to them don't fly, I suspect that they will find away to let them on the planes. Right now I am more worried about small private aircraft than I am about someone hijacking a big plane. JMO

Robert Goren
03-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Muslims should be the only ones going through the fullscans, not the only ones exempt from it. the scanners are necessary only because of muslims. That is without a doubt the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum. A Muslim may have come up with the idea, but there is no shortage of crack pots who would copy the idea if given a chance. Anyone who is crazy enough to try to shoot their way into the Pentagon, would try hijacking a plane if they happen to think of it.

Show Me the Wire
03-11-2010, 04:35 PM
In exchange for the concession of not being scanned, I hope the "pat downs" include body cavity "pat downs'.

Explosive material can be hidden not only in the body, but inside as well.

Robert Goren
03-11-2010, 04:40 PM
In exchange for the concession of not being scanned, I hope the "pat downs" include body cavity "pat downs'.

Explosive material can be hidden not only in the body, but inside as well.So many jokes and so little time. Plus I do not wish to get banned.;)

Show Me the Wire
03-11-2010, 04:45 PM
So many jokes and so little time. Plus I do not wish to get banned.;)

Why don't you burst forth with one of your opinions. :)

Robert Goren
03-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Why don't you burst forth with one of your opinions. :)That is pretty good. :lol: How I love a good bomb joke.

Greyfox
03-11-2010, 05:53 PM
http://blogs.trb.com/news/opinion/chanlowe/blog/privacy.gif.

boxcar
03-12-2010, 12:20 AM
I used to prefer mild salsa until recently, when I began eating medium with my nachos.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boxcar
P.S. Would you mind explaining the technical reasons for the switch? ;)

bigmack
03-12-2010, 03:50 AM
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/political-pictures-muslim-women-niqab-smile.jpg

Greyfox
03-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Is that cj's dad second from the left following my earlier advice for his flight??:lol:

woodtoo
03-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Why not follow the lead of MOSSAD, put human eyes in airport security
works 100% for them.It's cost effective and less intrusive :ThmbUp:

ArlJim78
03-12-2010, 11:43 AM
That is without a doubt the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum. A Muslim may have come up with the idea, but there is no shortage of crack pots who would copy the idea if given a chance. Anyone who is crazy enough to try to shoot their way into the Pentagon, would try hijacking a plane if they happen to think of it.
I never expect much from your posts, and you've delivered yet again.

You claim there are no shortage of crackpots who would copy the Muslims desire to blow up our planes, and the reason they haven't done so yet is because they haven't thought of it? wow.

What is truly dumb is treating everywhere as if they are equally likely to be trying to take down an airliner, when 100% of the time it is Muslims who are doing so. It may not be PC to say it, but sorry it's the truth.

ArlJim78
03-12-2010, 11:54 AM
There are plenty of non Muslims who don't want to go through body scanner either. I just say to them don't fly, I suspect that they will find away to let them on the planes. Right now I am more worried about small private aircraft than I am about someone hijacking a big plane. JMO
not that anyone should worry about large or small planes, but why are you worried more about small private aircraft?
What has happened with small private planes that is comparable to, oh let's say 9/11 for instance which killed thousands and brought the country to a standstill?

Robert Goren
03-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Hijacking planes is not new. We had a bunch in 70s with people try to get to Cuba (talk about dumb) and several for money the most famous being D.B. Cooper. We just had a loony fly a small plane in to building holding IRS workers and another loony try to shoot his way into the Pentagon of all places. Do we have to wait till some goof ball other than a Muslim tries it before we check everyone? There are plenty of fruit cakes who aren't Muslim. It is only a matter of time. I have great deal of faith that there is some American who thinks he has a beef with the government will seize on this idea.

Rookies
03-12-2010, 11:11 PM
While the birthers and other usual suspect loons gave off a few of the predictable punch lines in response to the article...:lol:

Commercial air travel has come to this:

The security feature is a PITA. Having gone through it several times lately, my position is this:

ALL persons need to go through those digi screens.

If you're some type of nervous nancy about your privates being shown OR a Muslim/ Buddhist/Neo-Nazi/ whatever and you don't want the intrusion... then

DON'T FLY !

You have the right to request a private screening, but if you're wearing a burkha/ clown uniform... you will be screened- period.

And, the idea about studying the Mossads' airport security measures is a very good one. Of course, you can't pay rent-a-security $15.99 an hour to do that work!

JustRalph
03-12-2010, 11:45 PM
You know Eric Massa?

Love it...........timely too........ :lol:

cj's dad
03-13-2010, 10:56 AM
While the birthers and other usual suspect loons gave off a few of the predictable punch lines in response to the article...:lol:

Commercial air travel has come to this:

The security feature is a PITA. Having gone through it several times lately, my position is this:

ALL persons need to go through those digi screens.

If you're some type of nervous nancy about your privates being shown OR a Muslim/ Buddhist/Neo-Nazi/ whatever and you don't want the intrusion... then

DON'T FLY !

You have the right to request a private screening, but if you're wearing a burkha/ clown uniform... you will be screened- period.

And, the idea about studying the Mossads' airport security measures is a very good one. Of course, you can't pay rent-a-security $15.99 an hour to do that work!

EXACTLY !!

CryingForTheHorses
03-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Muslims should be the only ones going through the fullscans, not the only ones exempt from it. the scanners are necessary only because of muslims.

Very harsh words targeting Muslims,Take a look around,AMERICANS are also getting scary

boxcar
03-13-2010, 08:31 PM
Very harsh words targeting Muslims,Take a look around,AMERICANS are also getting scary

Who has declared jihad against us? Muslims or Americans? Who declared America to be the "great Satan"? Muslims or Americans? And should we take such declarations seriously or should we dismiss them?

Boxcar

ArlJim78
03-13-2010, 08:51 PM
you must target Muslims if you are trying to find terrorists. thats just a fact because they are taught from a young age to kill us. that doesn't mean they're all terrorists, just that it's a target rich environment. don't take my word for it.

bj4d5sZUKME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj4d5sZUKME

cj's dad
03-13-2010, 10:12 PM

Please enlighten as to the last time an AMERICAN blew up a jetliner, OR flew into a building with thousands of innocent civilians inside or TRIED to
blow up an airliner with explosives in his underwear or shoe.

I will be anxiously awaiting your reply. :faint:

And BTW- the no good f---ing Mooslims deserve all the hate and vitriol they get here and elsewhere.

With rare exception, the so-called "good ones" do not speak out condemning those who would kill us.

BenDiesel26
03-13-2010, 10:24 PM

I have no problem as an American going through the full body scanner. If Muslims are exempt from the scanner though, then it is worthless, as it is a stone cold fact that MOST TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM. This can't be argued, it is just a fact. That rate at which Muslims blow themselves up is 1000 fold or more the rate that any other ethnicity or religion blows themselves up. Put us all through it.

johnhannibalsmith
03-13-2010, 11:01 PM
... OR flew into a building with thousands of innocent civilians inside ...

Not to be a dick here, but:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586581,00.html

(but yeah, it wasn't thousands)

boxcar
03-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Not to be a dick here, but:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586581,00.html

(but yeah, it wasn't thousands)

Good thing he wasn't part of an organized movement -- maybe tens of thousands of "tea partiers" who have declared war on America. ;)

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
03-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Good thing he wasn't part of an organized movement -- maybe tens of thousands of "tea partiers" who have declared war on America. ;)

Boxcar

That's the obvious difference here, one which I recognize, and that it wasn't a commercial aircraft. But, I suspect that there are a few nuts like that guy out there without access to a personal craft and if they all got together for a maniac convention...

boxcar
03-13-2010, 11:35 PM
That's the obvious difference here, one which I recognize, and that it wasn't a commercial aircraft. But, I suspect that there are a few nuts like that guy out there without access to a personal craft and if they all got together for a maniac convention...

Yes...and of course the other big difference, from the mainstream media perspective, is that in a heartbeat they'd call this guy a domestic terrorist and haven't yet but will soon refer to jihadists as "freedom fighters". ;)

Boxcar

jballscalls
03-14-2010, 10:04 AM
Please enlighten as to the last time an AMERICAN blew up a jetliner, OR flew into a building with thousands of innocent civilians inside or TRIED to
s.

didnt an american fly into the IRS building with thousands working there just a couple months ago?? Joe Stack.

Tim McVeigh, another home grown terrorist.

your points are well taken, everyone should be scanned, and should Muslim's be scanned moreso, even if it's profiling, yeah probably, they've earned their reputation.

I think that people don't so much disagree with your message, rather the messenger and how you relay it. You often come across as an old racist, which to any of the lefties on here, means even if you are bringing up a good point, the way you word it is so offensive to them, that they will get after you.

cj's dad
03-14-2010, 10:52 AM
didnt an american fly into the IRS building with thousands working there just a couple months ago?? Joe Stack.

your points are well taken, everyone should be scanned, and should Muslim's be scanned moreso, even if it's profiling, yeah probably, they've earned their reputation.

I think that people don't so much disagree with your message, rather the messenger and how you relay it. You often come across as an old racist, which to any of the lefties on here, means even if you are bringing up a good point, the way you word it is so offensive to them, that they will get after you.

Damn, another sleepless night :lol:

jballscalls
03-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Damn, another sleepless night :lol:

I know, it's become to the left that offending someone is worse than hitting or beating them or stealing, or anything.

Rookies
03-14-2010, 11:26 AM
I know, it's become to the left that offending someone is worse than hitting or beating them or stealing, or anything.

NOT with THIS leftist. But, the courseness of discourse never elevates your argument.

Back to the purpose of the thread, I have been watching a lotta Turner Network Classic Movies lately. ( I never watched them originally, as all the Actors/Actressese appeared old & staid... but now I'm older...:rolleyes: but I segue away). I see frequent shots of the golden era of passenger flight (prior to 9-11) in those movies, you know- when you actually had a ticket, checked in and boarded the flight- sans screening, interference, etc. and HOURS later than when you need to board an international flight now.:mad:

Yes, I recognize that it's now an essential, necessary evil for the rest of my life, but I am not amused by it! At Pearson Airport, I now need to go through the following checks: 1) Check in with the Airline; 2) elementary level of screening to get to U.S. Customs & Immigration; 3) U.S Customs & Imm; 4) Security screening involving removal of shoes, jacket, headgear, belt and anything else extraneous; 5) bonus, selective optional screening a few yards further; 6) 2 layers of airline screening at the boarding counter and in the airplane.

I have literally witnessed little old granny in her wheelchair getting treatment 5)... which involves checking your hands chemically for explosive residues.

All to say again, you get screened or you don't fly again. While I concede that the vast majority of potential 'suspects' probably belong to one identifiable religious group (Muslims) and there is no present way from distinguishing the 'good, the bad & the ugly', ALL need the screening. In this day and age, the disgruntled, outrider Tea Partier/ Left cultist needs the Full Monty as much as the identifiable group, as we simply don't know when loons turn lunatic.

Of course too, in some twisted minds they know that their insane actions will be covered in the next 15 minutes on CNN/FOX AND immediately on the digi Forums like FB, My Space, Twitter, blogs arguing the Pros & Cons. This serves as the final encouragement.

All of this is both disquieting and discouraging to the human spirit, despite being as essential as it has now become.

Tom
03-14-2010, 11:29 AM

OK, we profile the following:

1. Anyone foaming at the mouth screaming about the IRS
2. Anyone driving a rental truck full of fertilizer
3. Muslims

Tom
03-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Assignment, class.

Compare and contrast both the airline security methods of the USA and Israel, and the result of both.

Israel is serious about security.
The USA is not.

cj's dad
03-14-2010, 12:08 PM
I fly 8-10 times a year. I have a titanium hip. I have an I.D. card which states that. I still have to go through the metal detector like everyone else. Of course, I set the thing off. Now I am pulled to the side, have to wait for security to do a pat down (and by the way, someone mentioned earlier that there was an issue with the opposite sex doing a pat down, WRONG, I have never seen that happen either way), unsnap my pants at the waist, stand there like a doofus while I get wanded, hand over my wallet (btw, if you have to do this take out the $$$, it really aggravates them), smile and be nice and when it's all over go find the basket with my shoes, belt, jacket, etc.....

And my choice is that if I want to fly, I must comply (sounds like Johnny Cochran)

Yessir, the last thing I want, is to see any of our Muslim brethren have to undergo any of these security measures. Certainly, we don't want to offend them or their "religion".

jballscalls
03-14-2010, 12:55 PM
I fly 8-10 times a year. I have a titanium hip. I have an I.D. card which states that. I still have to go through the metal detector like everyone else. Of course, I set the thing off. Now I am pulled to the side, have to wait for security to do a pat down (and by the way, someone mentioned earlier that there was an issue with the opposite sex doing a pat down, WRONG, I have never seen that happen either way), unsnap my pants at the waist, stand there like a doofus while I get wanded, hand over my wallet (btw, if you have to do this take out the $$$, it really aggravates them), smile and be nice and when it's all over go find the basket with my shoes, belt, jacket, etc.....

And my choice is that if I want to fly, I must comply (sounds like Johnny Cochran)

Yessir, the last thing I want, is to see any of our Muslim brethren have to undergo any of these security measures. Certainly, we don't want to offend them or their "religion".

i was in college during 9/11 and i remember a professor i had named Julius Debro, and he had to fly to philadelphia for a conference a week or so after 9/11. He was telling us about the flight and he said there was 4 people on it, me (a black guy), an older white couple, and a guy with a turban on.

He says the whole flight, the guy with the turban on is watching me, i'm watching the guy with the turban, and the white couple was watching both of us!! his point was, sometimes you have to stereotyped.

I love being stereotyped. people assume that since i'm a big guy i eat big. So when i go to a steakhouse, and i order a bone in ribeye, they dont ask if i want the little cut, they stereotype and go right to the 16oz!!

Track Collector
03-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Everyone undergoes a respectful but effective security search and/or scan.

Those wishing us great harm will use the least expected methods to pull off their next act of terror.

johnhannibalsmith
03-14-2010, 11:32 PM
Let's just hope that they don't start getting going with those car bombs. I have an old car and don't think it will get through the metal detectors.

JustRalph
03-14-2010, 11:37 PM
Profiling used to be called good police work. Why we don't profile in Airports is beyond me. It is the perfect environment for it.

I can't believe anybody would even bring up the guy in Texas flying into the IRS building.........

The reason that rarely happens is that any pilot worth his salt has an understanding of physics. The guy killed one unlucky bastard who happen to be sitting in the wrong place at the wrong time.

A Piper Cherokee or a Cessna doesn't have the mass to cause a big enough event/crash to warrant such a thing. Most pilots understand that. The wingnut in Texas had serious problems and was stupid. He loaded up some extra fuel etc.....big deal. He would have done much more damage and caused more deaths if he would have just packed up a .12 gauge shotgun and walked in........or set the damn place on fire on multiple floors.

Btw, those cooling towers at Nuke plants can survive a 700 series Boeing crashing into them........... Cessna's and Pipers would do almost no damage.