PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going to Santa Anita on Saturday

The Paddock Room
03-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Looks to be a super day of racing. Zenyatta on track and RA on TV. If anyone wants to stop by and say "hey" I'll be in my favorite location..3rd row in the Paddock Room with a hot cup of coffee and a good smoke.

Also looking for a few investors, if anyone is interested in splitting a Pick 4 ticket. I'll be wearing a blue cap that says "Fontana High School, Class of '81" on it..should be a great day!

cj's dad
03-08-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm sure they'll be lining up to share a pk 4 ticket with a guy with 2 posts.

You got no cred here bro !!

:lol::faint:

johnhannibalsmith
03-08-2010, 06:17 PM
... I'll be wearing a blue cap that says "Fontana High School, Class of '81" on it...

I have this vision of Judge Reinhold in Fast Times at Ridgemont High... :D

The Paddock Room
03-08-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm sure they'll be lining up to share a pk 4 ticket with a guy with 2 posts.

You got no cred here bro !!

:lol::faint:

When did anyone have to have "cred" in horse racing?

:p :p :p

But seriously, it should be a tremendous day of racing, thought I will not be attempting a Pick 6 Ticket at "Carryover Downs", no one not from Lewiston or Mars can win, why even try,

cj's dad
03-08-2010, 06:49 PM
When did anyone have to have "cred" in horse racing?,

You can post your picture here with a scan of your drivers license and some will insist you don't exist.

BTW- I love SA- one of my favorite places- wish I could be there !!

cj
03-08-2010, 07:06 PM
The guy is clearly a troll posting for whatever reason. Please go away, you'll be banned soon enough anyway.

cj's dad
03-08-2010, 07:17 PM
The guy is clearly a troll posting for whatever reason. Please go away, you'll be banned soon enough anyway.

I hope you are referring to the OP !!!:eek:

Igeteven
03-08-2010, 08:20 PM

He is, I contacting Paceadvange right now,

The Paddock Room
03-08-2010, 10:34 PM

Why am I "clearly a troll"?

Looks like Mr 15,000 Posts doesn't like new posters that may not agree with him on every subject.

:( :( :(

The Paddock Room
03-08-2010, 10:35 PM
He is, I contacting Paceadvange right now,

I don't know who you are, but don't hate..participate!

AND it's "I AM contacting.."

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Why am I "clearly a troll"?

Looks like Mr 15,000 Posts doesn't like new posters that may not agree with him on every subject.

:( :( :(No, it's probably the fact that one of your first posts was simply some oddball duplication of another existing thread...the admin radar is pretty honed around these parts...tough to slip one through, although it does happen every now and then...good luck!

cwwash
03-08-2010, 11:47 PM
It is hard to be new on one of these message boards. Horse players tend to have formed cliques and speak amongst themselves. Paddock Room I will be at Santa Anita on Saturday and will come over to say hello. I hope other members will too. Might even let you bum a Carlton light off me my favorite brand. :p

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2010, 11:50 PM
It is hard to be new on one of these message boards.It absolutely is not...not here anyway...plenty of new people join every day and aren't accused of anything...

Like I said...admin radar here is quite honed after 10+ years of on-the-job training...

cwwash
03-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Thanks for doing a great job PA. :ThmbUp: