PDA

View Full Version : Dover downs

my_nameaintearl
03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
You guys think the 9 draw is better then the 5 6 7 8 spots.

lamboguy
03-08-2010, 05:16 PM
You guys think the 9 draw is better then the 5 6 7 8 spots.the 5 is a great post position there, the 9 is much better than the 6-7-8

mirror Image
03-08-2010, 08:21 PM
I think the 5 post is the best at any of the larger
size tracks. As Brower would say "perfect midpack post".

Pacingguy
03-09-2010, 07:53 AM

The five hole is better than the nine. Six or nine depends on what the inside horses are doing (leaving or not). Definitely better than the seven or eight holes.

Something to keep in mind. If you are the only horse in the second tier, you can start from any place in the second tier so if the one and two horses look like they won't leave, the nine horse can start behind the three horse.

LottaKash
03-09-2010, 01:05 PM

Hey MNAE, this is from a previous thread that was graciously given out by RAY2000.... Perhaps these numbers will tell you what you need to know...http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65030

Since it came out around Christmas time, I thought it was a nice gift for all of us...Thx again Ray, I refer to it often....

best,

my_nameaintearl
03-09-2010, 09:21 PM
The five hole is better than the nine. Six or nine depends on what the inside horses are doing (leaving or not). Definitely better than the seven or eight holes.

Something to keep in mind. If you are the only horse in the second tier, you can start from any place in the second tier so if the one and two horses look like they won't leave, the nine horse can start behind the three horse.

Thanks for that info i didnt know he had a choice where he got to start.

Thank you lotta i also will book mark that thread so i can refer to it.