PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger

PhantomOnTour
03-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Big Ben is being investigated for (another) alleged sexual assault. Last time in Tahoe, this time in Georgia.

Ben, I am the biggest Steelers fan I know, and this needs to stop. You are embarrassing the proudest franchise in American sports, not to mention possibly committing a serious felony.

Don't get a life----get a wife for chrissakes.
Reports say he told bouncers to keep all other men outta his VIP area...just him and about 20 women. YOU HAVE A $100 MILLION CONTRACT YOU FARGIN IDIOT!!!! What are you risking here!?

I've got an equation for ya:
Rich athlete+fat contract+hot college chicks+alcohol+late nite clubbin= T-R-O-U-B-L-E...got it?

Okay CJ, have your fun with this...

Robert Goren
03-08-2010, 10:22 AM
What good is a 100 million dollars, if you can't spend it on hot college chicks and alcohol? ;)

PhantomOnTour
03-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Unless you are actually in college (or high school ;) ), hot college chicks should be viewed from afar, if ya know what I mean.

jballscalls
03-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Big Ben is doing what most single 28 year old super rich guys would do, going to clubs, picking up hot coeds and going home with them. why get married if your just gonna cheat on her.

i do think though that some of these athletes rarely have the word "no" told to them, and when they finally do get told no, maybe they dont accept it

boxcar
03-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Big Ben is being investigated for (another) alleged sexual assault. Last time in Tahoe, this time in Georgia.

Ben, I am the biggest Steelers fan I know, and this needs to stop. You are embarrassing the proudest franchise in American sports, not to mention possibly committing a serious felony.

Don't get a life----get a wife for chrissakes.
Reports say he told bouncers to keep all other men outta his VIP area...just him and about 20 women. YOU HAVE A $100 MILLION CONTRACT YOU FARGIN IDIOT!!!! What are you risking here!?

I've got an equation for ya:
Rich athlete+fat contract+hot college chicks+alcohol+late nite clubbin= T-R-O-U-B-L-E...got it?

Okay CJ, have your fun with this...

The guy is a sex addict. So, what's the big deal? If you don't know how sex addiction works, ask our resident expert on all things under the sun...Zilly. He'll fill you in.

Boxcar

Relwob Owner
03-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Big Ben is doing what most single 28 year old super rich guys would do, going to clubs, picking up hot coeds and going home with them. why get married if your just gonna cheat on her.

i do think though that some of these athletes rarely have the word "no" told to them, and when they finally do get told no, maybe they dont accept it

I think you are off the mark here...other 28 year old super rich guys may go to clubs, pick up hot coeds and go home with them. However, the majority dont get the sexual assaults he has already on him....once, you can think there may be something strange going on but when they start reoccurring, the "where there is smoke there is fire" thought comes up, doesnt it?

He almost blew his career once with the motorcycle thing deal, then he has the first sexual assault claim and now this....me thinks he is a dummy....

JustRalph
03-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Big Ben needs to understand that women don't even hit their best stride until their mid 30's and they tend to not go to the police as often :lol: :lol:

PhantomOnTour
03-08-2010, 04:54 PM
The guy is a sex addict. So, what's the big deal? If you don't know how sex addiction works, ask our resident expert on all things under the sun...Zilly. He'll fill you in.

Boxcar
Maybe, maybe not. Those guilty of sexual assaults (and we dont know if he's guity) are not sex addicts. Tiger is a sex addict yet hasnt been accused of assault. Since you're sure he's an addict you must know how it works too...so tell us. I cant understand Zilly's vocabulary anyway.

PS-you forgot to tie Obama into this whole thing, but that is to come I'm sure.

WaHoo
03-08-2010, 06:00 PM
When i was young and had moved into a new apartment building, the lady next door was real good looking, one morning she was standing in her door way in her house coat and we struck up a conversation, her house coat opened to where i could she her breast, then she slowly opened it up where every thing was exposed. Then she said i think i hear someone coming and to come on inside. When she dropped her house coat she asked what part of my body impresses you the most. I said your ears, She said my Ears, i said when you thought you heard someone Coming that was me.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

boxcar
03-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Those guilty of sexual assaults (and we dont know if he's guity) are not sex addicts. Tiger is a sex addict yet hasnt been accused of assault. Since you're sure he's an addict you must know how it works too...so tell us. I cant understand Zilly's vocabulary anyway.

Well...it seems like you already have a good handle on the subject, Mr. Phantom, since you have already proclaimed who qualifies and who doesn't as "sex addicts". However, you're a little slow on the uptake when it comes to sarcasm.

PS-you forgot to tie Obama into this whole thing, but that is to come I'm sure.

Sure, I'll be happy to oblige. BO isn't a sex addict because he's way too busy being a Power addict. This is how he gets his jollies. Power is the name of this narcissist's game.

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
03-08-2010, 09:01 PM
When i was young and had moved into a new apartment building, the lady next door was real good looking, one morning she was standing in her door way in her house coat and we struck up a conversation, her house coat opened to where i could she her breast, then she slowly opened it up where every thing was exposed. Then she said i think i hear someone coming and to come on inside. When she dropped her house coat she asked what part of my body impresses you the most. I said your ears, She said my Ears, i said when you thought you heard someone Coming that was me.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Talk about Off Topic.... :D

Hanover1
03-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Me thinks she wanted more than a quickie, and after he scored, game over....she has thrown the red flag and wants a review.............

turfnsport
03-08-2010, 11:14 PM
My take is Ben is a douche and has no respect for women.