PDA

View Full Version : Dave S-is this you?

Foolish Pleasure
03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Hope all is well, haven't seen you around since LVA did whatever,

is this you?

David Schwartz, director of the Center for Gaming Research at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas

If so congratulations, seems like a nice spot-if not oh well.:D

Dave Schwartz
03-07-2010, 03:58 PM
LOL - No, it is not. He and I have crossed paths for years - as far back as the 70s.

In 1976 an old girlfriend of mine came west to Las Vegas looking for me. (I did not wish to be found <G>) She found him instead and became his live-in... housekeeper, with benefits/responsibilities.

Then she found me. :bang:

Eventually, I found her a good home. :rolleyes:

But I digress...

Greyfox
03-07-2010, 04:02 PM

Found her a good home?:D
Sounds like your talking about a stray dog. Did she chase cars?
Will the real Dave S please stand up.

Dave Schwartz
03-07-2010, 04:21 PM
LOL - That was in a previous life.

Seriously, it was like finding her a good home. It was someone that I, uh, ... met, uh... once. She thought it was for life.

She literally searched for three years to find me, despite the fact that I did not wish to be found.

So, I introduced her to my roommate and they lived happily ever after... for about six months.

Enough of this story.

boomman
03-07-2010, 10:32 PM
LOL - That was in a previous life.

Seriously, it was like finding her a good home. It was someone that I, uh, ... met, uh... once. She thought it was for life.

She literally searched for three years to find me, despite the fact that I did not wish to be found.

So, I introduced her to my roommate and they lived happily ever after... for about six months.

Enough of this story.

Dave: I'm really sorry if this wasn't meant to crack me up, but I gotta tell you it did! Can I look you up and rent a room????????Just kidding pal!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boomer

Dave Schwartz
03-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Okay, Boomer. I'll just say this... in the mid-70s I lived in Las Vegas with a roommate who used to live on my overflow. :rolleyes:

'Course I was 34 years younger and more than a few pounds lighter.

Oh, I could tell you stories...

(Now, for the few honest-to-goodness ladies on this site, understand I was a very different guy back then.) ;) Oh, and welcome to the Boys' Club.

proximity
03-08-2010, 06:03 PM

thank god she wasn't dating michael gill!!:)