PDA

View Full Version : Bridgejumping at Santa Anita Saturday Race 8 -- Blind Luck #5

jayfree41
03-06-2010, 06:42 PM
yes, logical favorite in Grade one -- Blind Luck #5

But there is not a lot of pace in this race to set things up.

My money is on Gomez and #4 to wire the field. 1:11 6ft workout, etc.

Check out Hollendorfer's stats on 2nd off the layoff -- Routes on Formulator: 10%.

We'll see.

bigmack
03-06-2010, 06:55 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/3_6_10_15_54_21.png

Tee
03-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Even with the lack of pace, will the surface let All Due Respect go gate to wire? I could easily see a tightly bunched kickers race.

yes, logical favorite in Grade one -- Blind Luck #5

But there is not a lot of pace in this race to set things up.

My money is on Gomez and #4 to wire the field. 1:11 6ft workout, etc.

Check out Hollendorfer's stats on 2nd off the layoff -- Routes on Formulator: 10%.

We'll see.

jayfree41
03-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Wow that was close. #4 just missed. But #5 did NOT make it happen to win, but covered show.

bigmack
03-06-2010, 07:04 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/3_6_10_16_01_46.png

Had Bejarano not made it up for show, paperwork would be out on him.

lamboguy
03-06-2010, 07:14 PM
berjarano gave that horse the dopiest ride i have ever seen in my life. i imagine his instructions were to take the horse dead last just like sherriffs does with zenyatta. he winds up next to last. now that he is sitting next to last for half the race he lets the worst horse pass him on the backside. that just ate up his winning gear. bejarano now gives the show bettors a thrill for their money and gets them a lucky 3rd on cushion track. i doubt if you see that guy ride that horse next time. i am betting the horse after the mindless ride he gave the horse.

boomman
03-06-2010, 07:24 PM
I'll bet all those "bridgejumpers" suffered a near heart attack there!!:D

She BARELY got the show! Lack of pace in the race nearly kept her off the board!;)

Boomer

lamboguy
03-06-2010, 07:34 PM
I'll bet all those "bridgejumpers" suffered a near heart attack there!!:D

She BARELY got the show! Lack of pace in the race nearly kept her off the board!;)

Boomerone's heart could skip a beat, the horse got a baaaaaaaaaad ride

Stillriledup
03-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Made a HUGE bet on this race into the show pool on the winner, 2nd place finisher and MIke Smith. I deserved a better fate.

jayfree41
03-06-2010, 10:46 PM
You can't blame Bejarano. Most closers need faster than dopey fractions of 24 4/5 and nearly 50 seconds to get it done. Only Zenyatta can close on slow fractions like that.

lamboguy
03-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Made a HUGE bet on this race into the show pool on the winner, 2nd place finisher and MIke Smith. I deserved a better fate.
my heart bleeds for you, i bet $500 to show on the baby, maybe they should not have run the race and i should have handed you over the $500.

Stillriledup
03-07-2010, 02:42 AM
my heart bleeds for you, i bet $500 to show on the baby, maybe they should not have run the race and i should have handed you over the $500.

:(

Thomas Roulston
03-07-2010, 02:58 AM
Has anyone ever devised a method of "bridgejumping" using the Superfecta or even the Super Hi-5 instead of the show pool? (And just imagine if they ever went to 6th in the exotics, as I have advocated).

Obviously it would involve some formula of betting more on some combinations than on others.

lamboguy
03-07-2010, 04:11 AM
Has anyone ever devised a method of "bridgejumping" using the Superfecta or even the Super Hi-5 instead of the show pool? (And just imagine if they ever went to 6th in the exotics, as I have advocated).

Obviously it would involve some formula of betting more on some combinations than on others.sometimes you can do it with quinella's when they have short fields and there are 2 win factors in the race. also the rebate is usually higher in exotic bets. if you don't get rebated on minus pool's, i don't recommend bridgejumping period. its almost humanly impossible to win 20 out of 21 minus pools in a row to make your time worthwhile. its a little different with 2.20 payoffs. by the way, betting the reverse of a minus pool is actually alot worse than betting the entry with the money, because of the net pool pricing these days and the breakage factor's. if a horse is supposed to return $3.19 you only get $3.00. that constantly happens 365 days a year. that is how adw's get rich. there are alot of people that play against bridgejumpers, the only person i know that wins doing that is RICH PERLOFF, and he will tell you so himself!

Golf man
03-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Just a thought, but maybe Hollendorfer is conditioning his filly for the Derby where her great late kick would be of most benefit. Despite the loss, the late rallies in her last two races remind you of what is needed on the first Saturday in May.

Depending on where she starts next we might have a better idea of where they intend to take this filly.

lamboguy
03-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Just a thought, but maybe Hollendorfer is conditioning his filly for the Derby where her great late kick would be of most benefit. Despite the loss, the late rallies in her last two races remind you of what is needed on the first Saturday in May.

Depending on where she starts next we might have a better idea of where they intend to take this filly.
that horse is super, the best one they got in california, he got the wrost ride that i ever saw in that race. he will look like secretariat next time out no matter who rides him.

Robert Goren
03-09-2010, 04:45 PM
there are alot of people that play against bridgejumpers, the only person i know that wins doing that is RICH PERLOFF, and he will tell you so himself! I play against them in the show pool and make money. I only play one horse. Finding them is the hard part.

Stillriledup
03-09-2010, 05:24 PM
that horse is super, the best one they got in california, he got the wrost ride that i ever saw in that race. he will look like secretariat next time out no matter who rides him.

RB is not getting fired on that horse.