PDA

View Full Version : If you are going to play today, play Santa Anita

Igeteven
03-06-2010, 12:27 PM
If one is going to play today, one may have a chance to win some money, Stay away from race 1-5 and the last race.

If one wants to win, Bet race 6-10

Take a hundred bucks, spend $20.00 on each race, pick one horse, and hope the horse wins, hit one, ( you should do it or you are in the wrong gambling game). one breaks even with one hit, hit 2, ones makes money

These are excellent races to bet on, except the garbage races that I posted above.

Good luck

DJofSD
03-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Put it all on Loup Breton.

GaryG
03-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Thanks, but I am going to stick with the tracks that I follow on a daily basis.

Igeteven
03-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Put it all on Loup Breton.

He is my key horse in the super, hope he wins, however, I will have straight bets, believe me on this

Show Me the Wire
03-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Misremembered, but you won't get anything near the 8-1 M/L

DJofSD
03-06-2010, 12:52 PM
I will likely make a few other bets using the horse but, right now, he's my prime bet. I have a big question mark next to Tiger Rock. I have determind if he's a part of my exotic bets or not.

only11
03-06-2010, 01:03 PM
If one is going to play today, one may have a chance to win some money, Stay away from race 1-5 and the last race.

If one wants to win, Bet race 6-10

Take a hundred bucks, spend $20.00 on each race, pick one horse, and hope the horse wins, hit one, ( you should do it or you are in the wrong gambling game). one breaks even with one hit, hit 2, ones makes money

These are excellent races to bet on, except the garbage races that I posted above.

Good luck
Jeranimo..And Crisp beats Blind Luck today..

Show Me the Wire
03-06-2010, 01:09 PM
See the effect nice full fields have on wagering opinions. BTW if the odds on Misremebered drop I know it is because I touted the horse on a public forum ;)

hazzardm
03-06-2010, 01:16 PM
I'll be keying Pick Six with Loup, Marsh Side, Jeranimo, and Misremmebred.

joanied
03-06-2010, 01:18 PM
I can't wait..hope the rain won't screw things up again...even with the tarp:D ...

I love Crisp in the Oaks, but really think Blind Luck will win;
Blind Luck
Crisp
Zilva

The SA H'cap is going to be super...I can't wait to see St. Trinian's run. Did you guys notice the top wieght is 117 lbs...jeeze, not like the good old days when they carried some real weight in this race.
I am still a beleiver in Misremembered, and think he has a good shot at the 'upset' today against St. Trinian's;
Misremembered
St. Trinian's
Loup Breton
Jeranimo
Neko Bay

In the Sham, I just look for a good race, and although I really like Setsuko;
The Program
Setsuko
Outlaw Man

Rain, rain, go away:faint:

Igeteven
03-06-2010, 01:27 PM
I can't wait..hope the rain won't screw things up again...even with the tarp:D ...

I love Crisp in the Oaks, but really think Blind Luck will win;
Blind Luck
Crisp
Zilva

The SA H'cap is going to be super...I can't wait to see St. Trinian's run. Did you guys notice the top wieght is 117 lbs...jeeze, not like the good old days when they carried some real weight in this race.
I am still a beleiver in Misremembered, and think he has a good shot at the 'upset' today against St. Trinian's;
Misremembered
St. Trinian's
Loup Breton
Jeranimo
Neko Bay

In the Sham, I just look for a good race, and although I really like Setsuko;
The Program
Setsuko
Outlaw Man

Rain, rain, go away:faint:

Right now, at 10:25 AM, it is cloudy, nothing more, the sun is trying to get out, but it's still behind the clouds.

If the marine layer burns off, we may see blue sky's.

Lets hope so.

Lester

andymays
03-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Weather report says no rain till after 4:00 pm pst.

Igeteven
03-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Weather report says no rain till after 4:00 pm pst.

Thanks Andy

Lester

joanied
03-06-2010, 02:19 PM
See the effect nice full fields have on wagering opinions. BTW if the odds on Misremebered drop I know it is because I touted the horse on a public forum ;)

I did too...here and on the SA track surface thread:)

joanied
03-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Thanks Andy

Lester

Ditto...andy & lester. I beleive post time for the H'cap is just about 4PM, Pacific Time...after that, who cares what it does;)

Igeteven
03-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Ditto...andy & lester. I beleive post time for the H'cap is just about 4PM, Pacific Time...after that, who cares what it does;)

Who is your pick for the big one

joanied
03-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Who is your pick for the big one

I assume you mean the SA H'cap??? To me, that's the big one. Already posted my picks in post #10...but here ya go:

Misremembered
St. Trinian's
Loup Breton
Jeranimo
Neko Bay
The rest of my thoughts are in that #10 post.

Good luck today:ThmbUp:

tzipi
03-06-2010, 03:38 PM
I'm gonna use Marsh Side and Delightful Kiss as my horses in the Cap.

WinterTriangle
03-06-2010, 06:56 PM
yeah, I still like Misremembered. Definitely including Delightful Kiss in my exotics, too.

I'm liking that Riviera Chic horsie in the 8th, medaglia d'oro/thunder gulch

only11
03-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Jeranimo..And Crisp beats Blind Luck today..
I need Jeranimo to hit the pic 3, i press the all button in the 9th,didnt capitalize enuf on my win bet..

toussaud
03-06-2010, 07:07 PM
neko bay

Show Me the Wire
03-06-2010, 08:11 PM
I did too...here and on the SA track surface thread:)

Nice call joanied.

See andymays it is not that impossible to handcap pro-ride.

Relwob Owner
03-06-2010, 08:15 PM

Great pick.....man, the crowd seemed loud there coming down the stretch for the races....good to hear and quite a day for Vic Stouffer!

Show Me the Wire
03-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Thanks, Relwob Owner.

Stillriledup
03-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Misremembered, but you won't get anything near the 8-1 M/L

5-1 to 4-1 into MASSIVE pools after the race started (or finished for all i know).

Mr. Nobody
03-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Great pick.....man, the crowd seemed loud there coming down the stretch for the races....good to hear and quite a day for Vic Stouffer!

Cold, showery day kept the crowd down to maybe 12k or so, I'd guess. Least crowded Big Cap day I've ever been to anyway. Was drizzling during the 8th and 9th but stopped in time for the Big Cap. Crowd was fairly quiet most of the day but definitely got fired up for the big race, everybody standing and cheering for the stretch run. Good fun! Wish I'd brought a warmer jacket.

I was sitting in the grandstand for the 9th when some guy down on the apron starting stamping around screaming obscenities in the rain after Fluke got nosed by the filly. Turned out to be a guy I've known for 15 years from the local OTB, two hours away. Nice to know some things don't change.

toussaud
03-07-2010, 01:34 AM
5-1 to 4-1 into MASSIVE pools after the race started (or finished for all i know).
Internet wagering account money totaling. there is no conspiracy theory. hell jill baffert didn't even think the horse was any good and she owns him

maxwell
03-07-2010, 05:34 PM
What's going on @ Santa Anita?

I tried to play the pick 6 only to find there is no race 10 to play. My Form has 10 races but when I checked the entries there is only 9 races posted. :confused:

toussaud
03-07-2010, 05:46 PM
the 10th was the rescheduled sham stakes. it was cancelled. so it started with the 4th not the 5th