PDA

View Full Version : I like this horse at Gulfstream. Tell me what you think

Hardspun
03-06-2010, 12:01 PM
I like the 4 horse in the 5th race at Gulfstream. Eden's Storm. I was looking up pedigree stuff on the internet on him, and found that on the dame side almost all of the dames seem to produce great foals, and he is also bred well on the sire side as well. I haven't seen any of the PP's on him just want to know what you all think. Trying out the whole pedigree thing for myself. :13:

WinterTriangle
03-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Loxy Lady and Eden's Storm both look good to me if only using pedigree.

andymays
03-06-2010, 02:02 PM
I like the 4 horse in the 5th race at Gulfstream. Eden's Storm. I was looking up pedigree stuff on the internet on him, and found that on the dame side almost all of the dames seem to produce great foals, and he is also bred well on the sire side as well. I haven't seen any of the PP's on him just want to know what you all think. Trying out the whole pedigree thing for myself. :13:

Eden's Storm didn't get a perfect trip but it was almost perfect. Blushing Dixie had a much tougher trip from the turn to the wire. Cruisin'nthebridle should move way up as well.

Good Luck!

Hardspun
03-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm at work and won't get a chance to watch the races. If anyone sees it can they post what they saw? I'm just trying to see how much doing the research will help me with my game. So far it is doing well. :13: