PDA

View Full Version : Big A Early DD

tonto1944
03-06-2010, 11:38 AM
1st
The 9 will probably be a big fav. only because of trainer and jock. But I think the 6 & 8 have a real good shot. The 6 jock is a decent rider. Doesn't get many chances with many good horses , but when he does he takes advantage of it. The horse is a closer. And can sit very close to pace.
The 8, never count Zito out. Horse has some back class. has run in graded stakes. And CC Lopez is having a very good meet.

2nd
The 5 is getting a BIG RIDER change. Chavez is no where near as good as Dominguez.He will keep him close to the speed and blow by them in the stretch.
The 3 is getting 4lbs off and will also be comming.
The one I like a little also is the 6. Diprima changes jocks to Mig and is a decent trainer and his horse usually run well on inner track.

Playing 6,8,9 Bx in 1st
DD 6,8,9/3,5,6
3,5,6 bx in 2nd

I find that on a big day like today there are some nice prices

Skanoochies
03-06-2010, 11:53 AM
C.C. Lopez is off Truth Rules, but you got a decent replacement with Leparoux. Just in case you didn`t know. :confused:

lamboguy
03-06-2010, 01:28 PM
C.C. Lopez is off Truth Rules, but you got a decent replacement with Leparoux. Just in case you didn`t know. :confused:
betting jockeys has got to be the toughest thing to do in all of horseracing. i wish you guys alot of luck in picking the right riders for your bets.