PDA

View Full Version : Louis Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright and radical priest Michael Pfleger.

andymays
03-05-2010, 06:06 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,588004,00.html

Excerpt:

They will all be receiving an award called "Living Legends," and you can see it as a VIP if you have a hundred bucks.

The spectacle is being driven by Rev. Wright, who is actually giving himself the "Living Legend" award, as well as the other two guys. There's no third party involved.

All the money people pay to see this dog-and-pony show will go to Rev. Wright's charity. Pfleger will get a bit of it, and so will the Haitian singer Wyclef Jean.

Don't you love this?

Rev. Wright is honoring himself, Farrakhan and Pfleger, and is charging money for the exposition. Is America not a great country?

The serious part of the story is Father Pfleger, a radical-left Catholic priest who runs St. Sabina parish on Chicago's South Side. Pardon the pun, but what in God's name is Pfleger doing on the same stage as Farrakhan, a race-baiting anti-Semite? Why is the archdiocese of Chicago permitting that?

boxcar
03-05-2010, 06:14 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,588004,00.html

Excerpt:

They will all be receiving an award called "Living Legends," and you can see it as a VIP if you have a hundred bucks.

The spectacle is being driven by Rev. Wright, who is actually giving himself the "Living Legend" award, as well as the other two guys. There's no third party involved.

All the money people pay to see this dog-and-pony show will go to Rev. Wright's charity. Pfleger will get a bit of it, and so will the Haitian singer Wyclef Jean.

Don't you love this?

Rev. Wright is honoring himself, Farrakhan and Pfleger, and is charging money for the exposition. Is America not a great country?

The serious part of the story is Father Pfleger, a radical-left Catholic priest who runs St. Sabina parish on Chicago's South Side. Pardon the pun, but what in God's name is Pfleger doing on the same stage as Farrakhan, a race-baiting anti-Semite? Why is the archdiocese of Chicago permitting that?

We can now easily understand how BO became such a narcissist sitting under Wright all those years , Self honor! (I betcha he's ticked that BO himself wouldn't honor him with his presence and make the presentation :rolleyes: ) What's next? A proclamation that he's a god!?

Boxcar

andymays
03-05-2010, 06:21 PM
It's another "you can't make it up" moment in history! :rolleyes:

ArlJim78
03-05-2010, 06:50 PM
It sounds about par for the course. Hey, I'll bet people will pay $100 to watch me honor myself. More like Living Legends In Their Own Minds.

I mean how will he begin his acceptance speech? "I'd like to first thank myself"

bigmack
03-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Andy, Boxer, Jim - HOW DARE YOU?

ozmcKG9EOqk

andymays
03-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Andy, Boxer, Jim - HOW DARE YOU?

ozmcKG9EOqk

How does this guy look in a mirror. What a loser! :ThmbDown:

LottaKash
03-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Yikes !....Didn't Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, and Mussolini. and others of thier ilk, surround themselves with "gangsters and radicals" such as these, before they dropped the hammers on their people and the world, and their real motives were finally revealed...???

boxcar
03-05-2010, 09:04 PM
If Wright is one of the greatest biblical scholars of our time, then BO must be one of the most brilliant constitutional scholars of all time. :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

GaryG
03-05-2010, 09:14 PM
If Wright is one of the greatest biblical scholars of our time, then BO must be one of the most brilliant constitutional scholars of all time. :bang: :bang:

BoxcarWright knows how to use the Lord's name in vain, from his pulpit no less. Maybe he missed this one:

You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.