PDA

View Full Version : 2nd race Tetrick drive

mirror Image
03-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Did anyone see the drive by Tetrick in the 2nd on
#1 Enduring Delight ?
Was he overconfident or just didnt want to win, looked
to me that he could have won with a all out drive the last 1/8 th.

baconswitchfarm
03-05-2010, 02:26 AM
He was test driving for sure. Standing up in the bike at the wire with the handholds in his lap. We had a discussion tonight after the race about how the horse will pay 5.80 next week. Every guy watching replays has him as a five star selection next time he gets in. Thats why its so hard to make a big score , everyone will be on the same horse next week. He will come up sick and we all will take torture.

baconswitchfarm
03-11-2010, 07:14 PM
That is why horse racing can never survive. Tetrick just raced the horse back and never pulled of the rail as the favorite. If you run a track and allow him to drive after that , you deserve to go out of business.

mirror Image
03-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Took me for a few :mad: , I will play him one more time
when it will be his 3rd start back then lay off him and
he will burn me at 10-1 :bang:

Not4Love
03-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Did you see the drive by Andy Miller in tonight Medowlands 3rd? He drove Fast N Famous like he could care less. I'm fairly new to this, but that was a complete joke. I've seen him do this quite a bit at the Meadowlands. Wow.

theguarantee
03-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Count me in as those gotten...and with that close will probably go off a big chalk next out and win. I was actually expecting 4/5 here and was shocked the odds fluttered around at such good money, now I see why.