PDA

View Full Version : Lester hits the jackpot with this thread on Santa Anita will not go back to dirt

Igeteven
03-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Some of you know me, Some of you don't, however, I was the laughing stock of the Del Mar Forum when I posted this and some of you here didn't believe me on this.

All I can say is this, a lot of us came over from the Del Mar Forum because of a women and her censorship, she only let her friends post what she wanted and the rest of us got canned for 30 days or so if we spoke out. Now the forum is dead as a door nail and good riddance to them.

When I post a thread, I speak the truth. As we all know it, the truth hurts and we sometimes put it aside and believe what we want to believe.

As to this Forum, it is great, so we can really express how we feel, I thank Pace for this Forum.

Please remember, Ripley said it, Truth is stranger then fiction

To all the pace members who read my threads, I thank you for your opinions, because as all of you know, I get things going.

Lester

Stillriledup
03-02-2010, 02:23 AM
Being the laughing stock of the Del Mar forum is a good thing....the last thing you want is those people agreeing with you.

cwwash
03-02-2010, 02:27 AM
Lester for President. :)

Igeteven
03-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Being the laughing stock of the Del Mar forum is a good thing....the last thing you want is those people agreeing with you.

If you put those people together, about 12 of them, you would get 13 responses.

Believe me on this.