PDA

View Full Version : Oh To Be A Republican

NJ Stinks
03-01-2010, 01:52 AM
Since Obama and the Dems get bashed in a brand new thread if Obama even so much as lights up, I have decided to try to post a new thread more often myself. This topic has been touched on in sports but many may not see it there. Anyway, now we know the real reason why Bunning did what he did this week.

From the Washington Post website tonight:

....Last week's health-care summit (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/25/AR2010022502369.html) was a day-long seminar that should make it impossible for anyone to pretend otherwise -- and Republicans on the Sunday talk shows said yet again that they had no intention of making it any easier for President Obama to pass his health-reform plan. But before we get to that, let's examine the Senate debate over whether to extend unemployment insurance coverage. The matter is rather urgent for jobless workers because 1.1 million of them are scheduled to lose their benefits this month, and 2.7 million are slated to lose them by April.

Sen. Jim Bunning (R-Ky.) has put a hold on the extension bill (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/26/AR2010022605994.html), but one of the key reasons the measure is blocked is the effort of Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) to use it as a way of forcing a cut in the estate tax. Kyl is essentially leveraging the unemployed to get a deal on estate tax relief that would cost $138 billion over the next decade, according to estimates by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. The estate tax has already been cut sharply, so the reduction Kyl is pushing along with Sen. Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.) (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/15/AR2009091502201_2.html) would affect the estates of fewer than three out of every 1,000 deceased, according to the Tax Policy Center.

The proposal helps estates worth more than $7 million in the case of couples. I guess struggling millionaires deserve the same empathy we feel for those without a job....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/28/AR2010022803370.html
__________________________________________________ _________

I can't understand why I can't pull the Republican lever once in a while anymore. :rolleyes:

Snag
03-01-2010, 08:06 AM
"Bunning spokesman Mike Reynard said the senator believes that the bill's provisions are important but that the Senate should not abandon its commitment to pay-as-you-go principles weeks after adopting them. He said Bunning offered alternatives, including using unspent funds from last year's $862 billion economic stimulus package, to cover the cost of the jobs package, but could not reach agreement with Democratic leaders. "Senator Bunning supports this bill. He believes it is essential that it should pass. But the bill must be paid for," Reynard said. "If we can't find $10 billion to pay for something that all 100 senators support, we will never pay for anything."

NJ, what's wrong with being able to pay for the bills congress passes? I don't think you read the links in the article you posted.

And, oh, by the way, the estate tax problem pointed out in your link, was from September 2009. E.J. Dionne Jr.the author of your link, is so bent to the left that I find it hard that even you could would champion his position. But, maybe I was wrong.

ArlJim78
03-01-2010, 08:32 AM
what's not to like? estate taxes are criminal and the unemployment benefits extention should be paid for. kudos to Kyl and Bunning.

boxcar
03-01-2010, 10:33 AM
what's not to like? estate taxes are criminal and the unemployment benefits extention should be paid for. kudos to Kyl and Bunning.

It's utterly amazing what liberals characterize as "criminal". Yet, when the government steals money from one group to redistribute to another in exchange for their votes, that's not criminal. :bang: :bang: Great examples of how libs so often call good evil and evil good, respectively. As usual, they get everything backwards.

Boxcar

jballscalls
03-01-2010, 11:01 AM
It's utterly amazing what liberals characterize as "criminal". Yet, when the government steals money from one group to redistribute to another in exchange for their votes, that's not criminal. :bang: :bang: Great examples of how libs so often call good evil and evil good, respectively. As usual, they get everything backwards.

Boxcar

i know what you mean. I asked someone the other day i know who is a peta member, how can she raise a stink over flies and ticks getting stepped on, but not raise a stink or even a murmer about late term abortions?

:bang:

liberals are kinda goofy

johnhannibalsmith
03-01-2010, 11:07 AM
i know what you mean. I asked someone the other day i know who is a peta member, how can she raise a stink over flies and ticks getting stepped on, but not raise a stink or even a murmer about late term abortions?

:bang:

liberals are kinda goofy

That's an easy one - PETA hates people way more than they love animals.

NJ Stinks
03-01-2010, 12:09 PM
"Bunning spokesman Mike Reynard said the senator believes that the bill's provisions are important but that the Senate should not abandon its commitment to pay-as-you-go principles weeks after adopting them. He said Bunning offered alternatives, including using unspent funds from last year's $862 billion economic stimulus package, to cover the cost of the jobs package, but could not reach agreement with Democratic leaders. "Senator Bunning supports this bill. He believes it is essential that it should pass. But the bill must be paid for," Reynard said. "If we can't find $10 billion to pay for something that all 100 senators support, we will never pay for anything."

NJ, what's wrong with being able to pay for the bills congress passes? I don't think you read the links in the article you posted.

And, oh, by the way, the estate tax problem pointed out in your link, was from September 2009. E.J. Dionne Jr.the author of your link, is so bent to the left that I find it hard that even you could would champion his position. But, maybe I was wrong.

What you put in bold is the party line - no doubt about it. The only problem is, it doesn't pass the smell test.

From The Hill website last week:

Kyl: Time to act on estate tax

By Jay Heflin - 02/23/10 10:37 PM ET
Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) on Tuesday said a process should be agreed to for dealing with the estate tax before the Senate takes up future legislation.

“Very soon we’re going to have a process on how estate tax reform is going to move forward,” he said, adding, “I will insist on an agreement on how to proceed, if we’re going to have unanimous consent on how to proceed with any of these subsequent bill. ”

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said travel promotion legislation would be brought forward after his chamber completes action on the jobs bill. Legislation extending expiring tax breaks is also likely to come up later in the week. Kyl said either measure could be vehicles for consent on the estate tax.

“It’s time to get with it,” he said.

Specifics on the estate tax remain influx, but Kyl said it would likely be similar to an amendment he and Sen. Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.) presented during last year’s budget debate. Their provision created a 35 percent tax on estates worth more than $10 million per couple.

“That will be pretty close, there’s going to be some tweaking,” he said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/83331-kyl-time-to-act-on-estate-tax

E.J. Dionne does bend left but he's not prone to BS'ing to make a point.

NJ Stinks
03-01-2010, 12:23 PM

To answer your question: Absolutely nothing. It's a terrific idea for anybody - not just the federal government. I do have trouble with the concept of starting to be financially reponsible on the backs of the nation's unemployed but then why not? There may not be an easier target to pick on politically. :rolleyes:

Tom
03-01-2010, 12:44 PM
So you are ok with passing the bill and putting in on the back of us still working?

NJ Stinks
03-01-2010, 12:47 PM

Boxcar

Bush tax cuts cost this country $1.8 trillion in tax revenue. No way to pay for the tax cuts was offered except for the hope that the economy would grow and offset the loss in tax revenue. We know now how that worked out.

Did Bush propose these tax cuts in exchange for votes in 2004? I look forward to your response, Boxcar. I'm sure it will be enlightening.

NJ Stinks
03-01-2010, 12:55 PM
So you are ok with passing the bill and putting in on the back of us still working?

I'm not crazy about it but I'm less OK with not passing this bill.

Leonard
03-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Bush tax cuts cost this country $1.8 trillion in tax revenue. No way to pay for the tax cuts was offered except for the hope that the economy would grow and offset the loss in tax revenue. We know now how that worked out.

Did Bush propose these tax cuts in exchange for votes in 2004? I look forward to your response, Boxcar. I'm sure it will be enlightening.

Oh, for crying out loud not again...

Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

46zilzal
03-01-2010, 01:02 PM
The brain dead rutabaga did leave the nation and its economy in a mess.

Leonard
03-01-2010, 01:08 PM
The brain dead rutabaga did leave the nation and its economy in a mess.

And all the things that Bush did wrong Obama not only embraces he multiplies. Spending, deficits... exactly what policies of Bush has Obama changed course on?

boxcar
03-01-2010, 01:10 PM

I would imagine that allowing The People to KEEP MORE OF WHAT IS THEIRS TO BEGIN WITH would certainly win favor with more than a few people.

Give it up already with your lame attempts at analogies! You libs couldn't formulate a bona fide, logical analogy if your lives depended upon it. :rolleyes:

There is nothing inherently immoral about giving people back some of the fruits of their own labors. However, robbing the Peters of their hard earned fruits to give to give to the Pauls who have not earned it so that politicians can in exchange gain the votes of the Pauls in the country is immoral. What you're conveniently overlooking is that the means to acquire favor with the people are very different. One is moral, the other immoral. But then...since when did liberals really concern themselves with means? For most libs, it seems the ends justify the means. Wicked politicians have long used the means of largesse to acquire favor with voters because it's not their own money with which they are being so generous.

Have a good day,
Boxcar

NJ Stinks
03-01-2010, 01:20 PM

Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

That must have taken a lot of work, Leonard.

To refresh your memory, Boxcar said: Great examples of how libs so often call good evil and evil good, respectively. As usual, they get everything backwards.

So I brought up an example of how conservatives got it backwards. Hey, don't quote me but people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :)

Tom
03-01-2010, 01:51 PM
The Bush tax cuts kept us going full speed ahead, until the dems took over congress and applied the brakes.

Warren Henry
03-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Cutting taxes helps improve the economy. Now if we could just convince a few politicians that cutting spending will help even more!!

JustRalph
03-01-2010, 02:55 PM
A little insight into what caused the economy to tank and who is responsible

Please watch the entire video..........and look who got paid.....and the bonus issue that is ignored by the Obama Admin

I love this quote: "These assets are so riskless"

hxMInSfanqg

46zilzal
03-01-2010, 03:02 PM
Cutting taxes for the fat cats, and them dolling out tons of dollars to the fat cat businesses for warfare, so the middle class can get stuck again for their folly.

boxcar
03-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Cutting taxes for the fat cats, and them dolling out tons of dollars to the fat cat businesses for warfare, so the middle class can get stuck again for their folly.

And just who do the Dems want to stick it to for the ObamaCare folly, ZilZil? :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

wes
03-01-2010, 03:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=player_embedded

See what you think of this one?

wes

Snag
03-01-2010, 07:43 PM
What you put in bold is the party line - no doubt about it. The only problem is, it doesn't pass the smell test.

NJ, come one guy. It was from your post that the "bold" quote was taken. YOUR POST! If you wanted us to read another article, why did you link the one you did? Did you get caught with your pants down again?

If you don't like the smell, get out of the bathroom.

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2010, 11:13 PM
A little insight into what caused the economy to tank and who is responsible

Please watch the entire video..........and look who got paid.....and the bonus issue that is ignored by the Obama Admin

I love this quote: "These assets are so riskless"

hxMInSfanqgAnother classic video Ralph...almost rivals the Iraq/WMD video I would play every couple of weeks back in the day...

Boggles the mind, doesn't it Ralph?

Let's see NJ Stinks and mostpost defend that video...defend Barney Frank and all the other dems on that video who were saying in 2004 that nothing was wrong with Fannie and Freddie...and "don't you dare mess with our affordable urban housing!!!!"

What an absolute joke.

Tom
03-01-2010, 11:19 PM
And.....they walk among us! :eek:

boxcar
03-01-2010, 11:33 PM
And.....they walk among us! :eek:

The zombies in Zombieland are smarter and have more integrity than this bunch.
Heck...for that matter, Reid and Pelosi have nothing over the walking dead in the looks department either.

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
03-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Another classic video Ralph...almost rivals the Iraq/WMD video I would play every couple of weeks back in the day...

Boggles the mind, doesn't it Ralph?

Let's see NJ Stinks and mostpost defend that video...defend Barney Frank and all the other dems on that video who were saying in 2004 that nothing was wrong with Fannie and Freddie...and "don't you dare mess with our affordable urban housing!!!!"

What an absolute joke.

I think I'll let Mostpost take this one. :p

I can't defend it other than to say Democrats did not control Congress and the White House in 2004.

lsbets
03-02-2010, 09:05 AM
I think I'll let Mostpost take this one. :p

I can't defend it other than to say Democrats did not control Congress and the White House in 2004.

But now when they do control everything, it is the fault of the minority (much larger minority now BTW) that Congress can't pass anything. But, back then, they didn't control it, so they were powerless. However today, the minority is all powerful and can do anything. :confused:

JustRalph
03-02-2010, 12:00 PM
To quote the worst commentator on Fox news.........

" The Dems have proven that they cannot govern, even with a huge controlling majority, and that is sad"

johnhannibalsmith
03-02-2010, 12:09 PM
To quote the worst commentator on Fox news.........

Hannity?

horses4courses
08-26-2014, 02:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bv-vHXXIUAA9fXe.jpg

davew
08-26-2014, 03:23 PM

that must be why he left with $12 trillion federal deficit and when 0sama bin Biden leave, it will be over $20 trillion (is Biden going to run for Pres?)

PaceAdvantage
08-26-2014, 03:23 PM
Republicans have old men...Democrats have ugly women...meh...

JustRalph
08-26-2014, 06:01 PM
Just bringing a gun to a knife fight..........

thaskalos
08-26-2014, 08:34 PM

At an unbiased site...posts like these would have been deleted at first glace.

Zydeco
08-26-2014, 09:27 PM
This is goodhttp://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1

don;t know if it worked

Tom
08-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Bush tax cuts cost this country $1.8 trillion in tax revenue.

Tough crap.
The 1.8 trillion stayed with the ones who EARNED it.

PaceAdvantage
08-27-2014, 08:45 AM
At an unbiased site...posts like these would have been deleted at first glace.It's quite possible I didn't see the post until after NJ Stinks felt the need to quote it and reply. And once that happens, I usually don't take down unless the post is vulgar or in some other way egregious.

But, whatever...saying I'm biased as the reason for leaving this particularly useless post up makes for better copy anyway... :rolleyes: