PDA

View Full Version : Time for a little water boarding ?

JustRalph
03-01-2010, 01:33 AM
Makes you wonder............ if he is talking or not...........

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587634,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/images/599987/8_64_022810_King8.jpg

Arrest Made in Case of Missing California Girl

SAN DIEGO — A registered sex offender was arrested Sunday in the disappearance of a suburban San Diego teenager as some 1,400 volunteers spent the weekend searching a park and surrounding area where she disappeared three days ago, authorities said.

The arrest came after about 120 law enforcement officers and the volunteers had searched Rancho Bernardo Community Park in San Diego for 17-year-old Chelsea King.

Investigators found evidence that led to the arrest of 30-year-old John Albert Gardner of Riverside County, San Diego County Sheriff William Gore told the Associated Press in an interview.

Gore said investigators, who combed the area around Lake Hodges in the park where King's car was found, discovered physical evidence linking Gardner to the case. Gore would not elaborate on the nature of the evidence.

Gardner was taken into custody outside a business in Escondido shortly after 4 p.m. Sunday and was questioned Sunday night.

"This investigation is ongoing and specific criminal charges are still being determined," Gore said at a news conference Sunday.

Investigators also suspect Gardner could be tied to a Dec. 27 assault on a female jogger from Colorado Springs, Colo. in the park, a popular regional recreation area full of running trails,

more at the link

46zilzal
03-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Ah more from the network of "let's all get our knickers in a twist and go out with torches for a little lynching."

rastajenk
03-01-2010, 12:31 PM
:confused:

That would be an odd response, coming from anyone but you.

Tom
03-01-2010, 12:46 PM
I suspect if anyone ever really goes that far, 46 will the first to know about it!:D

bigmack
03-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Ah more from the network of "let's all get our knickers in a twist and go out with torches for a little lynching."
WTF are you talking about?

JustRalph
03-01-2010, 03:28 PM
He is saying that I am for lynching .............

This guy using stealth and deception, laid in wait for young women to come along a jogging path. he undoubtedly waited for the appropriate target and when a 115 lb female came along he kidnapped her and has probably done
unspeakable things to her. I doubt she is alive and he is probably lawyered up since he is not a first time flyer.

In this country we allow this to happen over and over again. We pass useless laws the require millions and millions of dollars in bureaucracy to track these animals and then we coddle them right back into the system. Yet defenseless young women are assaulted and killed over and over again every year. Not to mention the children that are treated the same way. All because we refuse to take these crimes for what they are. These individuals are never cured and never are they safe to be released into the public arena again. Until we figure that out..............these events continue to happen.

I am not for lynching. I am for harsher treatment for sure. Maybe just short of lynching. :lol: But I damn sure wouldn't let the family go on in agony just to allow this guy to use the system. A court should be able to order him to talk ..........if they have the evidence. Take it to a judge and let him order what may be needed. Whatever it is.............

Btw, just getting your "knickers in a twist" would be the least of my reactions

Greyfox
03-01-2010, 03:36 PM
He is saying that I am for lynching .............

I didn't see it that way.
What I saw was a man who completely missed the message and attacked the medium.
(In this instance, he missed the tragic content and attacked Foxnews).:rolleyes:

46zilzal
03-01-2010, 03:45 PM
In the great and very informative documentary Outfoxed, the head honchos send around an order on what stories are to be "pushed," and they are these same types of "lets all get mad" stories day in day out. The seem to live to get the response (as one ex-reporter stated) "We are looking for that 50+ crowd who talk to the screen and get really mad."

ONE news source kept this malarkey up for months when a young lady disappeared in the Caribbean some where.

46zilzal
03-01-2010, 03:56 PM
In the great and very informative documentary Outfoxed, the head honchos send around an order on what stories are to be "pushed," and they are these same types of "lets all get mad" stories day in day out. The seem to live to get the response (as one ex-reporter stated) "We are looking for that 50+ crowd who talk to the screen and get really mad."

some of these memos

http://mediamatters.org/research/200407140002

bigmack
03-01-2010, 04:11 PM
In the great and very informative documentary Outfoxed,
Has it ever occurred to you that your mind works on a 6 year old level? I knew you were going to throw around OutFoxed. Simpletons, like yourself, often work with limited information and use that to form nonsensical opinions. As many of us volunteer our time to help find this young girl we'll keep in mind that it is simply a story to garner ratings according to some turd in Canada.

Equally, you're an expert on the economy after have seen Capitalism from Michael Moore. :lol: I'll send you pamphlets of all sorts of topics. You'll become an authority on a boatload of subjects.

Do you ever ask who makes these films? OutFoxed was from Barry Greenwald. Let's look at his other films

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/3_1_10_12_59_42.png

His agenda looks much like yours.

We get it, you watched a 75 minute movie. Start a thread and tell us all about it.

rastajenk
03-01-2010, 04:18 PM
ONE news source kept this malarkey up for months when a young lady disappeared in the Caribbean some where.Would that be CNN Headline News with Nancy Grace-less? It's not just Faux Noos that pushes a story of a certain kind; it's been standard operating procedure in newsrooms everywhere since the dawn of professional journalism.

Tom
03-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Is it just me, or does zilly make less sense as time goes by?

JustRalph
03-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Is it just me, or does zilly make less sense as time goes by?

Dementia gets worse with time.............

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2010, 11:20 PM
I keep telling you guys, he's an A.I. project running out of the M.I.T. labs in Massachusetts.

He's not a real person. And it appears from this latest outburst that he may need yet another code rewrite...

johnhannibalsmith
03-02-2010, 12:47 AM
FOX reported that there was a "person of interest" (whatever the f--- that means), a known sex-offender, in the case of a missing girl and somehow FOX is a culprit for reporting this because Ralph made an off-hand comment about waterboarding?

What are you talking about 46Z? :confused:

JustRalph
03-02-2010, 12:55 AM
It gets worse..........more details now

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587634,00.html

Investigators arrested 30-year-old John Albert Gardner on suspicion of rape and murder in connection with her disappearance.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs438.ash1/24213_372535732872_372532087872_4937718_15682_n.jp g

johnhannibalsmith
03-02-2010, 01:00 AM
Ralph, Ralph... please stop posting that right-wing misinformation from FOX...

here, let's take a look at it from a more reliable source, the LEFT COAST REBEL for Ziilllllllllyy:

http://www.leftcoastrebel.com/2010/03/chelsea-king-update-sex-offender-john.html

JustRalph
03-02-2010, 11:53 PM
http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/03/02/the-search-for-chelsea/

LATEST UPDATE
Body found Shortly after 1pm- near water's edge in shallow grave and was found not far from where they found one of Chelsea's shoes. Body was 10- 15 ft from tributary. Strong likelihood it it chelsea and the family has been told and is devastated. Dive teams found body on the shoreline south of the lake in little tributary about a half mile from her car and a thorough crime scene investigation now underway. Positive ID is expected tonight or early tomorrow.

Arraignment still scheduled tomorrow for the suspect John Gardner, who is being held in solitary confinement in a medical unit to make sure he doesn't hurt himself and we are also told he is being uncooperative in regards to the investigation. Investigators first searched the area where body was found on Friday, but it is a heavily wooded area and the Sheriff says it would have taken someone effort to hide the body there. Sonar did not help find body.

A VERY SAD UPDATE
About a half hour ago I got information that Chelsea's body was found. A law enforcement source says she was found near the lake and it appears to be found in a creek. So sad. Press conference postponed until later today/tonight.

Any time you cover a story like this it just breaks your heart. It should never happen to a family, to a young girl with so much ahead of her, but at this hour the search is on again in the rural area around Lake Hodges near San Diego. The lake and surrounding park is not unlike many other areas around our country, nestled in a nice neighborhood of surrounding foothills. A large community park with baseball and soccer fields is attached. It is here that Chelsea parked her car last Thursday and it is here that her father found that car with her cell phone and iPod still inside and his daughter nowhere to be found.

more at the link/including video

JustRalph
03-05-2010, 02:53 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/04/chelsea.king.parents/index.html?hpt=C1

Parents of slain teen Chelsea King:
'Change has to be made'
March 4, 2010 10:59 p.m. EST

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/CRIME/03/04/chelsea.king.parents/story.king.family.cnn.jpg

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- The parents of a California girl who was allegedly raped and killed by a registered sex offender are calling for tougher standards against repeat offenders.

"How many times do our daughters need to be raped before we put these monsters behind bars forever?" said Kelly King, mother of 17-year-old Chelsea King, in an interview Thursday with CNN's "Larry King Live."

"I just don't -- I don't get it. Change has to be made," she continued, "and I know that there are people out there that are trying to, you know, get this change in place."

She said she and her husband, Brent King, "are committed for the rest of our lives to be a part of that."

On Wednesday, John Albert Gardner III, 30, a registered sex offender, was charged in the rape and murder of Chelsea, who lived in the San Diego area. Gardner, who is being represented by a public defender, was also charged Wednesday with assault with intent to commit rape in an attack on a jogger in December 2009.

He pleaded not guilty to all charges. Gardner, of Lake Elsinore, California, will not be allowed to post bail.

More at the link

JustRalph
03-08-2010, 02:45 AM
The Beat goes on..........this guy probably did this one too

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35753586/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Remains of girl found in area of recent killing
Amber Dubois had vanished last year; Chelsea King's death led to arrest

ESCONDIDO, Calif. - The bones of a 14-year-old Southern California girl who vanished more than a year ago while walking to school were discovered in a rugged, remote area, authorities said Sunday, less than a week after a registered sex offender was charged with murdering another Southern California girl, 17-year-old Chelsea King.

The search for Amber Dubois had produced few leads until King disappeared Feb. 25, last seen wearing running clothes in a park about 10 miles south of where Amber was last seen walking with a man. A body presumed to be Chelsea's was found in a shallow, lakeside grave five days after Chelsea disappeared.

Searchers found Amber's skeletal remains early Saturday on the Pala Indian Reservation, north of San Diego, and the San Diego County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed later in the day they were hers through dental records, said Escondido Police Chief Jim Maher.