PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama: The delusional Daunte Culpepper of presidents

andymays
02-28-2010, 04:27 PM
http://www.northstarnational.com/2010/02/26/barack-obama-delusional-daunte-culpepper-presidents/

Excerpt:

I think it takes a Minnesota Vikings fan to explain what happened in Washington yesterday. Let me take you back to the 2005 season. The Vikings had traded superstar wide receiver Randy Moss prior to the season, partially with the thought that it was time to let the Vikings become quarterback Daunte Culpepper’s team.

The Man-Chylde.

They had used the first-round draft pick they received in the Moss trade to select another speedster receiver, Troy Williamson, and they handed the keys to the team to Culpepper so he could drive it to the Super Bowl.
Oops!

Excerpt:

So what does he do when it’s over? He stands up and announces, hey, the Republicans had their chance to get on board and support my awesome plan. If they won’t take the fabulous opportunity I’ve offered them, I’ll just have to go ahead and pass it without them.

Hey. Why not? Obama’s plan is great because Obama is great and Obama thinks it’s great. Just ask him. It’s no different from Daunte Culpepper demanding a lucrative contract extension after he had a crappy year and got hurt.

Fortunately, the Vikings recognized that granting his absurd request would mean investing huge dollars and probably getting horrible performance in return. So they told him what he could do with his chutzpah-inspired demand.

If Senate Democrats are serious about using reconciliation to bypass the filibuster, a couple dozen wavering House members will likely determine whether Congress gives Obama the similar answer he deserves – and treat ObamaCare like irreversibly wounded piece of crap it is.