PDA

View Full Version : The "Spawns of Satan"

boxcar
02-28-2010, 03:14 PM
In my ongoing efforts to evoke laughter from my, generally, humor-impaired liberal friends, I present you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5O9Imbpe6Q

Enjoy,
Boxcar

prospector
02-28-2010, 05:03 PM
"or speaker of the house" :lol::lol::lol:

mostpost
03-01-2010, 12:18 AM
In my ongoing efforts to evoke laughter from my, generally, humor-impaired liberal friends, I present you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5O9Imbpe6Q

Enjoy,
Boxcar
Here's a hint. If you want to evoke laughter; post something funny. :rolleyes:

boxcar
03-01-2010, 12:25 AM

I see you've been taking grumpy lessons from Driveway. If you're this bad now, I don't want to be on the same side of the globe as you after the upcoming elections. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

sandpit
03-01-2010, 09:18 AM
That doesn't rank very high on the clever meter. There were some good bits, like when Biden said he couldn't even get elected hall monitor and Pelosi's career choice options made me laugh. But jokes about killing the president (whoever is in office), the holocaust and abortion don't really amuse me.

jballscalls
03-01-2010, 09:33 AM

yeah that wasn't funny at all. Humor usually requires something clever. Those were just the same points we hear back here and everywhere else on a daily basis put to a film of kids.

If you post something funny Box, i promise the libs will laugh

toetoe
03-01-2010, 11:45 AM

I must say I agree. :ThmbDown: .

LottaKash
03-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Boxcar, thanks for sharing that with us.....I thought it was hilarious and I laughed at the truth in it all...The people that they dipicted in that video, deserve to be laughed at.....That evil, cowardly, greedy and malicious bunch, would make slaves of us all if they would have their ulitimate way....They have done nothing to further improve the lives of any of us....All they have succeeded in doing is to further undermine the the constitution and our former way of life in this once great nation....

I sincerely believe that, when they are at their private little social gatherings, they "are laughing at us" or more importantly, you, the liberals that support their evil agenda, they need you, at least until the whole thing unravels and you become slaves to their agenda, right along with the rest of us ....Some of us ain't that dumb to be taken in by their lies.....How can anyone with a watchful on the eye on the "truth," be taken in by their utter disregard for the "real" American way of life...They would destroy everything that we Americans have worked on and for, since our "constitution" was first written...

I will continue to laugh at these pitiful "so called" leaders.....The are leading us all right, right down the toilet....

If anyone can't see the truth, then I'll just bet, you can't and don't pick the horses very well, either.....Dream on libs.... Trouble is, once they ulitmately get their intended way, which is total gov't domination of our lives, you won't be able to handicap the next race, as it will be too late to learn from your mistakes, which was an unwaivering and illogical support for these cruds.....

falconridge
03-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Boxcar, thanks for sharing that with us.....I thought it was hilarious and I laughed at the truth in it all...
If anyone can't see the truth, then I'll just bet, you can't and don't pick the horses very well, either....
"Funnier 'n' a pay toilet in a diarrhea ward!"

Thanks, Shecky :rolleyes: ; that's four minutes of my life I'll never get back. :mad: :bang: I haven't been so convulsed with hilarity since Ernie Bushmiller stopped drawing "Nancy and Sluggo." :rolleyes:

http://www.astronerdboy.com/comic-strips/images/toons/NancySluggoWalk.gif

Searingly brilliant logic there, LK. How would you explain the pony-picking proficiency of, say, lifelong communist Len "the Sheets" Ragozin?

Granted, making the Little Rascals even less funny than Hal Roach could manage is no mean feat. For a real challenge, maybe you could get to work on recaptioning some of Margaret Cho's or Sarah Silverman's bits.

Hey, CrockScar, got any more thighslappers? If you'll excuse me, I'm off to work up some Godzilla-size guffaws by watching the craze extend down the sun side of the stucco framing my garage (always cracks me up :lol: ). Meanwhile, here's a link to keep your and LK's chuckletrain chuggin' down the laughtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PjUvZm-6PU

f.r. http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens1262596_bobby-bittman.jpg

horses4courses
03-01-2010, 05:00 PM
I see you've been taking grumpy lessons from Driveway. If you're this bad now, I don't want to be on the same side of the globe as you after the upcoming elections. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Oh yes....can't dispute that with you.
All the American public can think of is "what have you done for me lately?"
That's a fact......and it will show at the ballot box.

How short their memories are, when it was W and Cheney (and their back-slapping, money under the table buddies) who got this country into the mess it's trying to claw out of now. Turning a blind eye to Wall St., and the banking and financial industries - all the money they were printing for themselves, with no one to answer to.

When an economy get's into a mess like this, it's time to swallow some medicine. It doesn't taste too good, and it's easy to grow hatred for those giving it to you. Especially with Fox News, Limbaugh, etc. telling you that things would be so much better if the "good guys" held some more power.
What a joke!

LottaKash
03-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Searingly brilliant logic there, LK. How would you explain the pony-picking proficiency of, say, lifelong communist Len "the Sheets" Ragozin?

Falconridge, I am glad that I made your day....But, if you didn't get my point, that was my point....I am sorry you failed to see it....

ArlJim78
03-01-2010, 05:11 PM
How short their memories are, when it was W and Cheney (and their back-slapping, money under the table buddies) who got this country into the mess it's trying to claw out of now. Turning a blind eye to Wall St., and the banking and financial industries - all the money they were printing for themselves, with no one to answer to.
ah yes, W and Cheney. in hindsight we can vow view their terms affectionately as "the good old days".

horses4courses
03-01-2010, 05:16 PM
ah yes, W and Cheney. in hindsight we can vow view their terms affectionately as "the good old days".

Certainly good for them, and all associated with them.

horses4courses
03-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Certainly good for them, and all associated with them.

It would be remiss of me not to add:
Obama's biggest weakness in his Presidency - failure to dig up enough dirt on the a'holes in office before him.

There's plenty to fuel the fire there.

boxcar
03-01-2010, 05:38 PM
"Funnier 'n' a pay toilet in a diarrhea ward!"

If anyone would know, it would probably be you. I bet you're a real expert on the subject -- at both ends of the spectrum, too.

Hey, CrockScar, got any more thighslappers? If you'll excuse me, I'm off to work up some Godzilla-size guffaws by watching the craze extend down the sun side of the stucco framing my garage (always cracks me up :lol: ). Meanwhile, here's a link to keep your and LK's chuckletrain chuggin' down the laughtrack.

Your brand of humor[less] is painful to bear. Since it hurt so much :rolleyes: , I figure I owe you, FR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2010, 09:52 PM
It would be remiss of me not to add:
Obama's biggest weakness in his Presidency - failure to dig up enough dirt on the a'holes in office before him.

There's plenty to fuel the fire there.You know why he can't? Because he's doing the exact same things...giving out no bid contracts to political pals...ramping up wars in foreign lands...paying off the banks...

Seriously...is there anything original Obama has done that Bush didn't do first?

horses4courses
03-01-2010, 10:03 PM
You know why he can't? Because he's doing the exact same things...giving out no bid contracts to political pals...ramping up wars in foreign lands...paying off the banks...

Seriously...is there anything original Obama has done that Bush didn't do first?

Nawwwww....don't you believe it!!!
It's all up front and honest in Washington now........