PDA

View Full Version : Tote-Board Handicapping

BETKING
07-04-2003, 08:20 PM
Is there anyone on the Board that is using the tote board to handicap exclusively. I ran across on old book in my files called : "Computer Analysis of Tote-board Activity" by John Miller Jr. I started checking it out and low and behold his theories seam to work very well. Does anyone know of this publication? Any informaion on tote board handicapping would be appreciated.

Thanks,

BETKING

lousycapper
07-04-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by BETKING
Is there anyone on the Board that is using the tote board to handicap exclusively. I ran across on old book in my files called : "Computer Analysis of Tote-board Activity" by John Miller Jr. I started checking it out and low and behold his theories seam to work very well. Does anyone know of this publication? Any informaion on tote board handicapping would be appreciated.

Thanks,

BETKING

==============================

Sounds like one of a couple of things... you are the only one using his theories or you have hit a synchronistic cycle. How about, does it still work after 10,000 races? No disrespect, however.

-L.C.

timtam
07-12-2003, 09:01 AM
Dear **********dotcom,

Would you care to share any of the ideas that work. I was very involved with tote board handicapping that in the days before si mulcasting I used to record each flash and send the results to Ken Lempenau who still sells tote board methods. I found,however, with all the late money arriving in the pools that sometimes I'm betting a 3 to 1 shot and by the time the race is half over it drops sometimes as far as 6/5. I was very disheartened by this and kind of abandoned toteboard handicapping but I still keep one eye on the board. Do you strictly or soley handicap by the board and are you betting win/place or are you betting exotics exclusively? I remember back in one of James Quinns books he used to call the guys 'chartists' who used to stand by the screens and just handicapp the exacta pools.
I really would like to know if someone is exclusively using the board for a successful track venture and if they'd care to share it with us. Thanks

midnight
07-12-2003, 04:55 PM
What the heck is it with these commercials? :rolleyes:

JustRalph
07-12-2003, 05:23 PM
My Dad used to love to use the tote to cap. He was damn good at it. He said it was more accurate and easier to do in Harness racing. In the last few years he stopped using it because of the late money coming from online accounts. He said it killed the angle. I would tend to think it is a whole different game with the computer and simul money coming in.