View Full Version : Weekend Race Videos - February 27th

Watcher
02-27-2010, 06:57 PM
L7HLHZtL1Pc

1FRqRPkY7l8

fEsWLpxPGLI

joanied
02-28-2010, 12:06 PM
I'd like to know who named Radiohead....whoever it was should have his head examined:D One of the stupidest names i ever heard.

PaceAdvantage
02-28-2010, 12:15 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiohead

tucker6
02-28-2010, 07:32 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiohead
Joanie was right. They need their head examined. :bang:

Dahoss9698
02-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Radiohead is one of if not the best band in recent times. Granted it's not for everyone, but if you're 18-40 I'm sure you've heard a few Radiohead songs and liked them.

They've sold over 25 million albums, so someone likes them.

tucker6
03-01-2010, 04:55 AM
Radiohead is one of if not the best band in recent times. Granted it's not for everyone, but if you're 18-40 I'm sure you've heard a few Radiohead songs and liked them.

They've sold over 25 million albums, so someone likes them.
I'll end the OT by saying that I do not fit that age group. Guess it shows. :lol:

joanied
03-01-2010, 11:53 AM
I wouldn't care if they are the greatest band in the history of R&R...it's still a horrible name for a horse...that's my opinion of course:) In fact, it's worse than Drosselmeyer...and that name is pretty bad, IMO!!!

Bobby Seller
03-01-2010, 03:26 PM
I wouldn't care if they are the greatest band in the history of R&R...it's still a horrible name for a horse...that's my opinion of course:) In fact, it's worse than Drosselmeyer...and that name is pretty bad, IMO!!!

Drosselmeyer is the magical doll maker from The Nutcracker FYI

If logic follows you really hate the name "Zenyatta". The Nutcracker story is about 200 years old and has been a successful story, play, ballet...
Many times more "classy and regal" than "Zenyatta".

just admit you had no idea who radiohead was ;) :p (just kidding)

joanied
03-02-2010, 12:07 PM
Drosselmeyer is the magical doll maker from The Nutcracker FYI

If logic follows you really hate the name "Zenyatta". The Nutcracker story is about 200 years old and has been a successful story, play, ballet...
Many times more "classy and regal" than "Zenyatta".

just admit you had no idea who radiohead was ;) :p (just kidding)

I didn't know about Radiohead...until you guys mentioned it, then it rang a bell:) ...although I have no clue as to what their music is like...hey, I am of the Woodstock Generation, my man...fact is, I was at Woodstock...and they just don't make music like they did back then ;) ...

but, that's a nice story about the Nutcracker, and yes, I do know all about the Nutcracker Suite...I still don't like the name...I think Zenyatta is a beautiful name:ThmbUp:

What do they say..."Different strokes for different folks"
:) :) :)