PDA

View Full Version : Illegals rape an 11 year old in Maryland

cj's dad
02-25-2010, 08:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhhNmG_yRDs

And the beat goes on !!

bigmack
02-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Something like 15,000 American citizens have been killed by illegals in this country since 9/11/2001.

Iraq: 4379 as of 2/23
Afghanistan: 918 as of today

acorn54
02-25-2010, 09:11 PM
it is what it is. the powers that be and business want them here and more of them and they will eventually get amnesty, get over it.

DJofSD
02-25-2010, 09:38 PM
Often quoted figure regarding the state prison population in California: 1/3 are illegals.

Tom
02-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Calm down, they are just raping girls Americans won't rape.

PaceAdvantage
02-25-2010, 10:45 PM
And some wonder why I keep Tom around...

Hanover1
02-25-2010, 10:51 PM
And some wonder why I keep Tom around...
Hes the best....... :ThmbUp: :lol:

Tom
02-25-2010, 11:02 PM
Gee, I thought it was my stunning good looks!

PaceAdvantage
02-25-2010, 11:06 PM
I know someone is going to jump in here and proclaim with disgust "how can you joke about rape?"

Not what happened here IMO...it was, as I see it, biting social satire/commentary from Tom.

bigmack
02-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Wow. Right down to the core. No contrivance, just flat out first take.

Bravo.

Grits
02-25-2010, 11:34 PM

Often we need laughter. And more of it. And God knows that I'm not laughing at this child.

Years ago, guys could be heard, laughing, "she's so damn ugly, you could tie a pork chop 'round her neck and the dogs wouldn't play with her."

In walks Tom's direct approach.:lol:

Bringing this "slight" into the 21st century with consideration for the problems of ADHD and no need for porkchop, formerly used in foreplay.

JustRalph
02-25-2010, 11:34 PM
classic.........

Grits
02-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Posting on Tom's comment, having not watched the video--

Now, having gone to the video--what is beyond amazing is that an 11 year old child raped by two men, this badly traumatized was able to identify her attackers. Allowing police to have them in custody within hours.

Tom
02-26-2010, 08:14 AM
Yes, the act of rape is reprehensible and the punishment not severe enough.
My comment was directed at the illegals part of it, not the poor girl.

DRIVEWAY
02-26-2010, 08:37 AM
These two pieces of garbage are probably gang members. Let's pray for this 11 year olds safety going forward.

An innocent kid grapped from the local playground. Let's hope the two perp's spend the rest of their lives in prison.

horses4courses
02-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Always terrible when atrocities like this happen....

To say that it makes any difference whether the assailants were legal/illegal,
black/white/green/pink, from your hometown or Mars....that's irrelevant.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of fully legal residents of this nation who are capable of such acts.

cj's dad
02-26-2010, 09:32 AM
Always terrible when atrocities like this happen....

To say that it makes any difference whether the assailants were legal/illegal,
black/white/green/pink, from your hometown or Mars....that's irrelevant.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of fully legal residents of this nation who are capable of such acts.

I was waiting for the spin; the point is that if they were not here illegally, it would have not happened this day, this way.

Relwob Owner
02-26-2010, 10:26 AM

I will be the one to speak up here and just say that is tasteless and really doesnt need to be written. I know that you supposed to be the "humorous" guy on here but the thing is that tasteless jokes are often funny and yours wasnt and didnt provide any "social commentary" or any sort of humor.....others found it funny and they have that right, but I also have the right to voice my opinion, which is that your post was thoughtless and disgusting.....

JustRalph
02-26-2010, 10:36 AM
I will be the one to speak up here and just say that is tasteless and really doesnt need to be written. I know that you supposed to be the "humorous" guy on here but the thing is that tasteless jokes are often funny and yours wasnt and didnt provide any "social commentary" or any sort of humor.....others found it funny and they have that right, but I also have the right to voice my opinion, which is that your post was thoughtless and disgusting.....

how can you say that? It provided both social commentary and dead on hit them in the gut humor that Lenny Bruce and others are celebrated for. The difference in what Tom posted was it was not only brilliant social commentary, it was brief and I dare say it came to him in an instant ...........the guy has chops when it comes to this kind of commentary..........and he hit a home run with this one. Regardless of the subject,,,,,he got his point across in a fashion most couldn't even contemplate. Bravo Tom...! Some of us get it............and we understand where it came from.

GaryG
02-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Nice shot Tom! How about this? If we had a decent immigration dept and secure borders these guys would have needed to be checked out before being admitted to the land of milk and honey. I would wager that they have criminal histories that would have kept them out. Maybe not, but maybe yes.

Relwob Owner
02-26-2010, 11:09 AM
how can you say that? It provided both social commentary and dead on hit them in the gut humor that Lenny Bruce and others are celebrated for. The difference in what Tom posted was it was not only brilliant social commentary, it was brief and I dare say it came to him in an instant ...........the guy has chops when it comes to this kind of commentary..........and he hit a home run with this one. Regardless of the subject,,,,,he got his point across in a fashion most couldn't even contemplate. Bravo Tom...! Some of us get it............and we understand where it came from.

How can I say that? Easily....you just dont make a joke that's related to a kid getting raped. End of story.....just my opinion, thats all.

I have read's Tom's posts and "brilliant" never really came to mind. I am also sure that Lenny Bruce would never want to be compared to him......

Relwob Owner
02-26-2010, 11:18 AM

If you want humor that isnt related to a kid getting raped, then this is the best out there on the forum right now IMO.....

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=843206&postcount=74

BlueShoe
02-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Let's hope the two perp's spend the rest of their lives in prison.
Firing squad works better. Cheaper too.

horses4courses
02-26-2010, 11:23 AM
I was waiting for the spin; the point is that if they were not here illegally, it would have not happened this day, this way.

But you don't write about the hundreds of other rape stories involving Joe Cracker......

I got your point.

Tom
02-26-2010, 11:32 AM
If you want humor that isnt related to a kid getting raped, then this is the best out there on the forum right now IMO.....

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=843206&postcount=74

Sorry you were offended. It was not my intent. I read the premise of this thread to be more about illegals than the rape case. Of course you are entitled to voice your opinion, I respect that. It really wasn't meant as humor, but as a commentary on the disgraceful way our country manages it's borders.

Relwob Owner
02-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Sorry you were offended. It was not my intent. I read the premise of this thread to be more about illegals than the rape case. Of course you are entitled to voice your opinion, I respect that. It really wasn't meant as humor, but as a commentary on the disgraceful way our country manages it's borders.

Got it-no worries....kids are a hot button with me and I get your intent now. Just opinions so lets play on!

Now, get to work providing something funnier than DaHoss's comment I attached the link for earlier....he set the bar pretty high:)

mostpost
02-26-2010, 01:22 PM
These two pieces of garbage are probably gang members. Let's pray for this 11 year olds safety going forward.

An innocent kid grapped from the local playground. Let's hope the two perp's spend the rest of their lives in prison.
Which may not be very long. Men who prey on children are anathema even to hardcore criminals.

Hanover1
02-26-2010, 03:31 PM
I know someone is going to jump in here and proclaim with disgust "how can you joke about rape?"

Not what happened here IMO...it was, as I see it, biting social satire/commentary from Tom.
Many of Toms quotes need careful consideration...his glasses are crystal clear.

boxcar
02-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Which may not be very long. Men who prey on children are anathema even to hardcore criminals.

Even the hardcore criminals have more sense than the Zillys of the world and realize that sex urges, drives and lusts aren't due to any medical conditions.

Boxcar

46zilzal
02-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Even the hardcore criminals have more sense than the Zillys of the world and realize that sex urges, drives and lusts aren't due to any medical conditions.

Boxcar
How very little you actual know, well about MOST THINGS in this world.

Damage to the central nervous system can create sound auras, gustatory premonitions, spatial relations alterations (once heard of a post CVA patient who denied the existence of half of his body since the stroke occur in an area of body shape/size recognition and even tired to put his coat on using only one sleeve).......the variations of mental perception alterations as a result of organic disease or psychological impairment or so varied that closing the door on understanding them show just how dense you really are.

johnhannibalsmith
02-26-2010, 05:15 PM
... spatial relations ...

I guess El Tigre does need a doc.

toetoe
02-26-2010, 06:12 PM
it is what it is.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

BlueShoe
02-27-2010, 12:40 AM
Damage to the central nervous system can create sound auras, gustatory premonitions, spatial relations alterations (once heard of a post CVA patient who denied the existence of half of his body since the stroke occur in an area of body shape/size recognition and even tired to put his coat on using only one sleeve).......the variations of mental perception alterations as a result of organic disease or psychological impairment or so varied that closing the door on understanding them show just how dense you really are.
Is there someone that can interpret this for us? Have no idea what this means or what he is trying to say. And just what the hell does this gibberish have to do about two criminals that committed a vicious crime?

boxcar
02-27-2010, 01:00 AM
Is there someone that can interpret this for us? Have no idea what this means or what he is trying to say. And just what the hell does this gibberish have to do about two criminals that committed a vicious crime?

Taking a not-so-wild guess:

a) totally irrelevant
b) slightly relevant
c) remotely relevant
d) was copied from some medical journal because it sounded good

Boxcar

BlueShoe
02-27-2010, 01:28 AM
Taking a not-so-wild guess:

a) totally irrelevant
b) slightly relevant
c) remotely relevant
d) was copied from some medical journal because it sounded good

Boxcar
How about:
e) he doesnt know either, is just trying to impress us.