PDA

View Full Version : Galileo Filly for Ouija Board

Gorgeous George
02-25-2010, 05:06 AM
Racing Post are reporting that Ouija Board gave birth to her first filly, by Galileo, on Saturday night.

www.racingpost.com/news/bloo... (http://www.racingpost.com/news/bloodstock/dansili-oasis-dream-duke-of-marmalade-kingmambo-galileo-filly-for-ouija-board/685583/top/)

The filly will be retained by Lord Derby to join his broodmare band in the future.
Ouija Board's 2yo colt by Kingmambo, VOODOO PRINCE, is in training with Ed Dunlop (big and backward if the word around Newmarket is to be believed!), and a decision on whether or not to sell her yearling colt by Monsun will be taken in the coming months.

No word as yet on who Ouija Board will visit in 2010.

Also reported are foals for Russian Rhythm (colt by Dansili) and Confidential Lady (filly by Azamour) they will visit Oasis Dream and Duke of Marmalade respectively.

joanied
02-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Thanks:ThmbUp: for this news...if they happen to run a photo of her and her little filly, please post it.

gm10
02-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Ouija Board was one of the most exciting mares of the decade. Her Nassau Stakes provided one of the most exciting finishes ever. It's a shame Racing UK have taken all video's of that race off the web.

Very good news, anyway. An exciting prospect.

OTM Al
02-25-2010, 12:36 PM
She's one of my favorites and I had the pleasure of seeing her live in her 2nd and 3rd BC runs. One magnificent animal.

gm10
02-27-2010, 07:04 PM
She's one of my favorites and I had the pleasure of seeing her live in her 2nd and 3rd BC runs. One magnificent animal.

I saw her live once as well. I didn't really believed that horses could look like 'champions' just on appearances, until I saw her. Unforgettable.