PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream Weekend

SmartyLane
02-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Christine Daae will be against stakes competition. So excited to see her. I really think she is special, VERY special.

And my guy Precious Passion is running on Sunday. Hope he does well. He gave me about as much thrill as any race I ever watched in his Breeders Cup turf (in person anyway).

eastie
02-24-2010, 11:51 PM
let's hope Passion returns in the pink :)

joanied
02-25-2010, 01:51 PM
I'll be rooting for Precious Passion too...ya just gotta love that horse:jump: ...
as for C. Daae...I'll be watching that one to see just how good she might be...I can't put too much into her last race...this one will be her test...and even at that, it depends on what fillies she faces. Should be very interesting.

toetoe
02-25-2010, 05:40 PM
I'll be rooting for Precious Passion too...ya just gotta love that horse:jump: ...
as for C. Daae...I'll be watching that one to see just how good she might be...I can't put too much into her last race...this one will be her test...and even at that, it depends on what fillies she faces. Should be very interesting.

Well said, joanied. :jump:

Moyers Pond
02-25-2010, 05:52 PM
Christine Daae will be against stakes competition. So excited to see her. I really think she is special, VERY special.

And my guy Precious Passion is running on Sunday. Hope he does well. He gave me about as much thrill as any race I ever watched in his Breeders Cup turf (in person anyway).

She is 6-1 in the ML. I bet she goes off at 2-1 at best.