PDA

View Full Version : "I hate them more than I love the horse.''

Moyers Pond
02-24-2010, 05:53 PM
I wish somebody with some class would just buy out both Lanzman and IEAH and I Want Revenge could either go to stud or get back to the track.

If there was an Eclipse for quote of the year, it goes to David Lanzman.

Asked why he'd want to be bought out of I Want Revenge by IEAH, Lanzman said, "I hate them more than I love the horse.''

http://www.drf.com/news/article/111023.html

Relwob Owner
02-24-2010, 06:57 PM
I wish somebody with some class would just buy out both Lanzman and IEAH and I Want Revenge could either go to stud or get back to the track.

If there was an Eclipse for quote of the year, it goes to David Lanzman.

Asked why he'd want to be bought out of I Want Revenge by IEAH, Lanzman said, "I hate them more than I love the horse.''

http://www.drf.com/news/article/111023.html

In my opinion, your Quality Road agenda is really, really tiresome. I think everyone here is clear on the fact that you think that he is a good horse.

On a more positive note, Lanzman's quote is on eof the best I have heard this year.

cj
02-24-2010, 07:00 PM
You are right relwob, so I edited that part out of both posts. Keep in on track original poster.

andymays
02-24-2010, 07:02 PM
As a Sicilian I can understand a good "Vendetta" when I see one. :)

GaryG
02-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Racing has always had owners with money ane large egos, so conflicts are just a part of the game. Not one of the more serious problems with everything else going on.

Hanover1
02-24-2010, 07:07 PM
Anthing positive today??? hmm...........

Mineshaft
02-24-2010, 07:35 PM
Lanzman and IEAH sure dont like each other.

Relwob Owner
02-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Racing has always had owners with money ane large egos, so conflicts are just a part of the game. Not one of the more serious problems with everything else going on.

Not one of the more serious problems but definitely one of the more interesting storylines in my opinion.....

joanied
02-24-2010, 08:42 PM

Lanzman needs to 'make them an offer they can't refuse' :cool:

eastie
02-25-2010, 12:28 AM
doesn't anyone just take it outside anymore. it's usually over quickly and then it's over.

Johnny V
02-25-2010, 08:44 AM
Ciao, da un fratello siciliano.