PDA

View Full Version : Missing fields in Brisnet PP sample file

TJDave
02-22-2010, 01:25 PM
I downloaded the Brisnet sample "single file" PP (AQU0207) and data structure chart.

When imported into excel I notice that field '11' (Today's race classification) is blank and the codes in the data structure template aren't listed.

Is this because they are not offered or that this particular sample file doesn't include them? And why wouldn't the data structure template not list them?

ranchwest
02-22-2010, 02:29 PM
I downloaded the Brisnet sample "single file" PP (AQU0207) and data structure chart.

When imported into excel I notice that field '11' (Today's race classification) is blank and the codes in the data structure template aren't listed.

Is this because they are not offered or that this particular sample file doesn't include them? And why wouldn't the data structure template not list them?

When I found that their sample was incomplete, I called and they agreed to email a current file.

I've pretty much figured out the Multicaps data layout. If you want that, PM me.

TJDave
02-23-2010, 07:51 PM
So... can I assume that field '11' is included?

Also, where could I find the descriptors? The data structure file doesn't include them. Out to the side it says, "see codes below (eg. "Alw44000n2L")" but doesn't list them.

mmdorn
02-24-2010, 10:22 AM
So... can I assume that field '11' is included?

Also, where could I find the descriptors? The data structure file doesn't include them. Out to the side it says, "see codes below (eg. "Alw44000n2L")" but doesn't list them.

Hi,

See attached pdf for codes.

Mike