PDA

View Full Version : Muslim envoy is another closet terrorist

GaryG
02-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Must have come from obie's small circle of friends...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/19/obama-envoy-admitss-ill-conceived-past-remarks-defending-terror-suspect/?test=latestnews

woodtoo
02-20-2010, 10:52 AM
He has the creepiest circle of (sic) friends I have EVER seen,in fact most
of his inner circle have never worked a day in their lives :eek:

Robert Goren
02-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Hussain was a Yale law student at the time of his remarks. That means he was in not yet fully trained in the art of lying. I am sure that he is much better at it now that he has his degree and will serve us well when talking with that bunch of cut throats.

PaceAdvantage
02-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Hey, that's a link from FOX...must not be true...:lol:

boxcar
02-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Oh, no...more enlightened pinheads from the Land of Academia. :rolleyes: And I remember the huge controversy that surrounded Hassain's client Sami al-Arian. Bill O' Reilly is still strutting that feather he earned because he was very instrumental in blowing the lid off al-Arian's little professorship gig. In fact, I recall the huge number of bleeding hearts and Muslims who appeared on Bill O's show staunchly defending the professor before the axe came down upon him.

But all is good is the Land of Academia. No terrorists, commies or any other brand of subversives ever lurk within any of its hallowed halls. :rolleyes:

Boxcar