PDA

View Full Version : Ravens go thug in the night !!

cj's dad
02-20-2010, 08:31 AM
Thank goodness for the Olympics and Tiger Woods; the attention has been diverted from the Ravens signing of drunken hit & run murdering Dante Stallworth !

rastajenk
02-20-2010, 10:16 AM
I was saving mention of it until the next time you busted on my Bengies. Welcome to the Ethically-Challenged Club. :ThmbUp:

Valuist
02-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Don't leave the Rams out of that club. They've had drunken hit-and run murdering Leonard Little on their team for over 10 years.

cj's dad
02-20-2010, 11:25 AM
I was saving mention of it until the next time you busted on my Bengies. Welcome to the Ethically-Challenged Club. :ThmbUp:

I think it would be fair to say that the Ravens have moved up to Double AA ball while the Bengals have been in the "Major Leagues" for quite a few years now.;)

rastajenk
02-20-2010, 11:38 AM
They signed Matt Jones this week, and worked out the one and only PacMan Jones last week. :eek: I guess their attempts at grooming good behavior just weren't getting anywhere, so it's back to bizness as usual. :jump:

Relwob Owner
02-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Thank goodness for the Olympics and Tiger Woods; the attention has been diverted from the Ravens signing of drunken hit & run murdering Dante Stallworth !

What makes it even worse is that he isnt even a good wide out.............

GaryG
02-20-2010, 12:08 PM
What makes it even worse is that he isnt even a good wide out.............Yes but he will be a great help with team chemistry...

JustRalph
02-20-2010, 05:28 PM
For what it is worth........ I know someone involved in that case

they say he didn't whine, took responsibility and never once tried to act like it wasn't his fault. In contrast to some others my friend has dealt with in the Pro athlete column.........I was told he was cooperative and faced the music without fanfare............

for what it's worth anyway.........

cj's dad
02-20-2010, 08:06 PM
As a Ravens fan fan from day #1 after this city had it jammed up their collective arses by the NFL, that does in fact help a bit; Thanks JR !!

For what it is worth........ I know someone involved in that case

they say he didn't whine, took responsibility and never once tried to act like it wasn't his fault. In contrast to some others my friend has dealt with in the Pro athlete column.........I was told he was cooperative and faced the music without fanfare............

for what it's worth anyway.........

bisket
02-20-2010, 10:47 PM
quarterback and wide reciever have been anchors pulling the ravens ship down for years. they finally got a good quarterback. they are desperate for a good wide out. this only shows the desperation. i don't think stallworth makes them any better. although the early signing does allow joe cool :cool: and stallwortrh to hopefully workout and get familiar with each other.

Relwob Owner
02-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Yes but he will be a great help with team chemistry...

Gary G,

Is that a tongue in cheek remark? Cant tell....

ezrabrooks
02-22-2010, 09:48 AM
If the Ravens can get past Ray Lewis...then Stallworth, Pacman and Jones are no big deals.

Robert Goren
02-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Thank goodness for the Olympics and Tiger Woods; the attention has been diverted from the Ravens signing of drunken hit & run murdering Dante Stallworth ! Stallworth did not leave the scene of the accident. He did kill someone while driving a car drunk. While I have never had an accident while driving drunk, I did in mis-spent youth get behind the wheel of a car after having a couple too many a few times. I was lucky. No DUIs, but I am not going to pretend it didn't happen. But for the grace of God, there go I. I think I will leave the stone casting to some else.

PhantomOnTour
02-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Stallworth didnt 'murder' anyone as was suggested in the title post of this thread. I have a feeling that you will be cheering him if he scores a TD against Pittsburgh this season.

Try assembling a pro football team with no criminal past...tough, isnt it?

cj's dad
02-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Stallworth didnt 'murder' anyone as was suggested in the title post of this thread. I have a feeling that you will be cheering him if he scores a TD against Pittsburgh this season.

Try assembling a pro football team with no criminal past...tough, isnt it?

I would cheer satan himself !! :rolleyes: