PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct Saturday race 8...

tzipi
02-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Cielo Song last race finished just a 1/4 length behind Hedge Fund and he finished 1 length ahead of Endless Circle.
Odds:
Endless Circle: 9/2
Hedge Fund: 8-1
Hubbard:20-1(Cielo beat this guy by 5 lengths in last)
Cielo Song: 30-1!

They are at the same distance and class. Cielo Song has put up good numbers on the inner in better claiming races last year. He's also going to a better trainer I think. 30-1?? He beat the 9/2 in last and ran right next to the 8-1.
I think pace will be about the same as last race. NOT saying a def win but odds of 30-1 compared to the others? Hmmm

salty
02-20-2010, 01:18 AM
Maybe 4th place at best?

I think :2: Philharmonic will win the race off a long layoff and major class drop. Considering the trainer and this horse has come back competitively with a long layoff before. Not to mention being very competitive at higher class levels. I might put :9: idaho joe with good placings at this distance and a class drop or :10: overextended in for second with the trainer trying the route at 25 oclm - sprint at 20 clm - route 25 oclm - sprint at 16clm angle

i don't know if i could leave hedge fund out of any exotic however since he has an almost 50% average of hitting the board in 52 starts. very consistant

tzipi
02-20-2010, 11:12 AM
Yeah he scratched out. Just didn't understand his 30-1 ML over horses he beat or ran even with last race.

I think :8: Hedge Fund with the cutback and his internal pace numbers whips this field. But we'll see.

tzipi
02-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Sorry HedgeFund is the :7: