PDA

View Full Version : Oaklawn - Saturday

LRL Racing
02-19-2010, 10:54 PM
Got R Star in the 7th race. Going up in class and looks like a few runners in here but he is doing very good and my trainer said he was awfully proud of himself right now. Broke his maiden for a tag in last by seven lengths and got a Beyer of 93. Expect big effort tomorrow with Nakatani and he is 6-1 on the morning line.

lamboguy
02-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Got R Star in the 7th race. Going up in class and looks like a few runners in here but he is doing very good and my trainer said he was awfully proud of himself right now. Broke his maiden for a tag in last by seven lengths and got a Beyer of 93. Expect big effort tomorrow with Nakatani and he is 6-1 on the morning line.hopefully you trip out well from the outside saturday, you have a good horse to beat in magic max. you look better than the other jones horse. a drop of luck wouldn't hurt ya!

good luck

i just noticed that nakatani isn't ride for asmussen at all, he must have dropped him

BIG RED
02-20-2010, 11:05 AM
I like R Star, esp. around 5-1. Has a little angle play I look for also. Max should be tough, but....this is racing.

Why did Thompson get kicked?

LRL Racing
02-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Terry is on suspension and can only ride in stakes.