PDA

View Full Version : @ NY

Suff
07-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Quick trip to NY this week. Caem down Tuseday afternoon...wasat belmont all day today.

Tommmorrow.....I'm in the paddock,,,,,25 mins to post every race. watch them saddle....Head oustide to Finish line . I'm all Sox'd up..can't miss me.

I'm at the Paramont, 46th and 8th ave. Times square .

pat
07-02-2003, 07:36 PM
suff would like to meet you im at belmont everyday i stay in the clubhouse backyard in the paddock where nags saddle up i will look for u tomorrow

pat
07-03-2003, 07:29 PM
today i met THE MAN THE LEGEND MR sufferin DOWNS at belmont and he was cleaning up in new york .but seriously he is one of the nicest and kindest guys ive met in a long time i commend P.A. for giving me the opportunity to meet people from elsewhere who have the same thing in common without this i never would have met such a good guy and by the way he was talking to Jan Rushton and she had a little twinkle in her eye .Hope to spend some more time with him tomorrow but dont know if he will be up in time he has tickets for yankees red sox game tonight

Suff
07-05-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by pat
and by the way he was talking to Jan Rushton and she had a little twinkle in her eye .

Whatever jan's doing....she's doing it well. She looks awesome. I wanted to talk more horses with her.....But everything kept coming back to her Hat situation. Lol.

I love her Hats. I told her so. She was telling me that the Boutique she does her Hat deals with might not be allowed on the grounds at Sartoga this year.

They have a booth behind the Clubhouse at Toga. Everyday the give Jan nice hat... and they get a lil plug on the bottom of the screen at the end of the day.

NYRA nix'd that. They don't want or allow thier employees to make promotional deals on thier own. They want a Piece of her hat deal basically. lol.

I like Jan. Alot. In alot* of different ways too.

*that is also inuenndo..but petty. If that comes down...your swinging to far to the right Mike.