PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney tussles with rapper

chickenhead
02-19-2010, 02:19 PM
this is quite awesome :lol:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2010/0219/Rapper-Sky-Blu-says-Mitt-Romney-used-Vulcan-grip-on-him-in-plane-fiasco

In fact, Sky Blu says Romney drew first blood. Well, he said Romney grabbed him after angrily telling him to move his seat up.

"He grabs my shoulder .. and I just react BOOM get off me!" Blu told the video camera. "He put a condor grip on me. What am I supposed to do?"

"That's like a Vulcan grip," offered his bandmate Redfoo.

"Like a Vulcan grip," Blu concurred. "I'm not your prey. I'm not a salmon going upstream. You're not going to grip me up."

Blu, clad in his underwear while telling the story in a hotel room, went on to say that during the maelstrom Romney's wife screamed, he (Blu) threw in a few cuss words and that the cops didn't buy his version of the incident.

"The man assaulted me. I was protecting myself," he said.

Let's be friends

Despite all that, the rapper said he and Romney left on good terms.

"When the cops boarded the plane we had already decided we weren't going to pursue this and everything was OK," he said. "I'm fine, you're fine."

Might Blu vote for him in the future, asked an off-camera voice?

"No," he said. "Cuz I'm a Democrat and he's a Repub."

johnhannibalsmith
02-19-2010, 02:36 PM
If word gets out that he's vulcan, his chances of getting elected to the high office in this land probably quintuple.

Tom
02-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Fascinating!

DJofSD
02-19-2010, 03:12 PM
The guy would probably cry if a real manly handshake ever came his way. Ouch!!!

Tom
02-19-2010, 03:25 PM
The "Mitts" of power!

johnhannibalsmith
02-19-2010, 03:29 PM
The "Mitts" of power!

I gotta learn how you and BigMack do all that fancy picture making stuff... :D

Tom
02-19-2010, 03:32 PM
I"n honor of "Big Mac," I made his hand small..."Burger King" small. :lol: