PDA

View Full Version : Harness Programs

netbet
02-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Hi all,

Just a quick question...

I have a friend who likes to play the harness races (usually attends the racing at The Meadows) but he is scheduled to have back surgery in a few weeks and asked me if I knew the best site(s) to get harness programs (preferably for free :lol:).

I know he like Maywood and such at this time of year.

For you buggy players...what is the best site to download pp's?

Thanks.
NB

wilderness
02-19-2010, 02:38 PM
I'm not aware (nor are most others) of any single location that offer programs for free. At least, centralized.

There are some sites (not Maywood, and mostly Canadian) which offer programs for free.

You should be able to set up a subscription with trackmaster for your friend.
You could pay the "unlimited" downloads for a month as a gift (approx. $35), and then afterwards change the account settings to his credit card and single downloads.

Here's one thread for FREE harness programs (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=558907&postcount=9)

LottaKash
02-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Hi all,

Just a quick question...

I have a friend who likes to play the harness races (usually attends the racing at The Meadows) but he is scheduled to have back surgery in a few weeks and asked me if I knew the best site(s) to get harness programs (preferably for free :lol:).

I know he like Maywood and such at this time of year.

For you buggy players...what is the best site to download pp's?

Thanks.
NB

Hey Netbet,

I use the "Trackmaster.com" past performance....In particular I use the "Pace Past Performances", but they are a bit pricey....which are $3.00 per track per day or as I buy them quarterly for unlimited tracks @$160 bucks for 3-mos....

But, they have standard Past Performances for any track in the USA or Canada for $1.50 per track per day, or (I think) $39.95 for unlimited tracks for 3-mos....

If you play more than 1-track a day it makes sense to buy the unlimited version of these programs....I save a bundle this way, as I usually download at least 7 or 8 tracks a day, and even if I don't use them daily I have many programs for back-testing and backfitting some new angle, or something I think that may have some value, leading to an edge in my wagers...

This also gives you the privilege of using their "Stats" for the Tracks, Drivers and Trainers......

best,

wilderness
02-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Here's a link to the pricing Standard Past Performances at Trackmaster (http://www.trackmaster.com/cgi-bin/pricing.cgi?hpp).

These have gone through the roof.
Prior to Trackmaster taking over from the USTA, USTA was selling monthly downloads for 9.95. As soon as Trackamster took over it jumped to 14.95, then today.

LottaKash
02-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Here's a link to the pricing Standard Past Performances at Trackmaster.

These have gone through the roof.
Prior to Trackmaster taking over from the USTA, USTA was selling monthly downloads for 9.95. As soon as Trackamster took over it jumped to 14.95, then today.

Wow Don, since you brought up the difference, I now remember those prices....I used to get them from the USTA too, in fact my login ID still reflects the USTA and my number......Yikes !

best,

Canarsie
02-19-2010, 07:41 PM
For the extra $10 the Platinum version is worth it's weight in gold to me. The stats it gives is priceless sometimes.