PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on Victory with Honor at Santa Anita 6th race?

letswastemoney
02-19-2010, 03:09 AM
Okay so I have a question....

Do you think Victory with Honor's beyer figure was enhanced by the ridiculously fast pace?

I mean the fractions in his first start were 21 and change and 44 and change....

Seeing as how Victory with Honor is a closer, possibly the fast pace made him look better since he had pace to close into?

Don't get me wrong, I like him to win, but I'm just trying to see other viewpoints if anyone is willing to share their thoughts.

Chris Longshot
02-19-2010, 09:49 AM
Good Luck LWM!!! :)

46zilzal
02-19-2010, 01:40 PM
a late late move behind Broken Tango and Silk Streak with the :4: the pacesetter trying to steal it all.

miesque
02-19-2010, 01:47 PM
I actually included Victory With Honor as one of my horses for the Winstar Farm Contest that started a week or so ago. He has only raced once and showed enough to indicate that he does have some promise and being by Tiznow and trained by Eoin Harty I expect a fair amount of improvement in his next few starts. Today may not be his day but I think he has a fair enough shot to do so.

46zilzal
02-19-2010, 06:43 PM
a late late move behind Broken Tango and Silk Streak with the :4: the pacesetter trying to steal it all.
1/4/2 across the track caught the last jump by the FIVE

letswastemoney
02-19-2010, 07:14 PM
I was not happy with the type of ride Gomez gave Victory with Honor, but oh well. Knocked me out of Showvivor