PDA

View Full Version : Pitchers and Catchers Report Today

Quagmire
02-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Winter is over!

Looks to me like a repeat of last seasons WS... Yanks over Phils.

1st time lasix
02-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Not so fast with the Yanks my friend. Be so advised that the Rays will be a real force in AL east....lots of speed/offense and young maturing pitching. In off season they got a quality closer. They have three or four top talents in the farm system for trade bait too.

skate
02-18-2010, 09:12 PM
LOOKIN FORWARD to this season.

Trades, rookies, injuries all play such a big part, you never know.

Quagmire
02-19-2010, 07:12 AM
Not so fast with the Yanks my friend. Be so advised that the Rays will be a real force in AL east....lots of speed/offense and young maturing pitching. In off season they got a quality closer. They have three or four top talents in the farm system for trade bait too.

I think the Rays will be in the mix for a wild card slot. I would like to see the Rays package some of their prospects and trade for an ace pitcher. The Rays have the misfortune of playing in the tough AL east, I feel any of the teams in the east would be contenders to win any of the other divisions...even the much improved Orioles.

Robert Goren
02-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Winter is over! This used to be a rite of spring. Now days it is "who cares".

sandpit
02-19-2010, 10:32 AM
Every baseball fan should do themselves a favor and go to a minor league game or two this year...many of the venues are top-notch; you don't have to pay $8 or more for a beer; parking is free, tickets are very reasonable and the sport is still played at a high level.