PDA

View Full Version : Nspace

canuck
07-02-2003, 10:43 AM
This is the copy from the homepage on their website
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all the sales of RaceCom thoroughbred software over the years. The new WIN System eliminates the need to sell more thoroughbred software.
As we move into new offices, we move into a new era. The WIN system has just given us a much more remarkable gift -- profit. The WIN system is built on a couple important premises. The first is the WIN system found a single factor that showed 90% of all winners can be predicted by ranking the horses in a particular way. After they are ranked, you take the top 4 horses -- the winning 90%. From that small group we can further the rank the horses based on other criteria. We can rank by win percentage or race-by-race profit. The lowest win profit we found was $0.76 net profit for every $2 bet. Most are much higher.
We have found our steady profit system.
If you didn't take advantage of our last offer, please understand that we can't make any offers in the future. There is just too much profit that we can make using the software.
Look over the list at http://www.racecom.com/specialsales/specialsales.asp . This is your last chance to get what you don't have. The list goes away tomorrow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am laying 1-9 that list is there tomorow

wes
07-02-2003, 12:13 PM
That sounds like they are selling used oats. The kind that have been run through the horse at least three times.

wes

David McKenzie
07-02-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by canuck
... RaceCom thoroughbred software... [/B]

I've got one of their neural networks...never been used...I could never get it to work...I'm still waiting for their support...only been about nine years, I guess I'm the impatient sort. :p

Wanna buy some software, Canuck...cheap? :D

jackad
07-02-2003, 04:52 PM
Anyone using Thorobrain 5 (TB5), the other neural net program? If so, how do you find it?
Jack

canuck
07-02-2003, 07:05 PM
Dave

I will trade you my library of get rich quick flyers, leaflets,books and periodicals--I recently purchased some antique doorstops so the aforementioned are of no use to me.....

canuck
07-03-2003, 06:06 AM
Just checked the Nsppace site too see if they would make good on their word of making that list go away. To my utter amazement it was STILL THERE ! ! !

There is also a scrolling banner which is classic hucksterism

Thank you for all the sales over the years but we are stopping the sale of our thoroughbred software. It is too accurate to be shared.

lousycapper
07-04-2003, 04:40 AM
:D When are you going to learn the truth about software? If it's any good, "it ain't going to be sold at any price." And that's the truth... Right Grampa? Right on! :D

-L.C.

canuck
07-04-2003, 07:53 AM
Lousy Capper--were you Monty Banks at HPU?:D

canuck
07-04-2003, 09:14 AM
http://www.racecom.com/specialsales/specialsales.asp . This is your last chance to get what you don't have. The list goes away tomorrow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get the feeling this list is not going to go away

Tom
07-04-2003, 11:27 AM
http://www.racecom.com/specialsales/specialsales.asp . This is your last chance to get what you don't have. The list goes away tomorrow

I get the feeling this list is not going to go away

Almost missed out on this one! Close one! :eek:

canuck
07-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Tom

All you need is a very large wallet--(5k to start) and very small expectations:D

Tom
07-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Tom

All you need is a very large wallet--(5k to start) and very small expectations:D

A lot like getting married, eh?

plainolebill
07-04-2003, 03:30 PM
Tom

Not to mention a very small hat size.