PDA

View Full Version : Vinery Fantasy Game- $10,000 month given to leader

Moyers Pond
02-17-2010, 10:54 AM
I am a regular gambler but I will definitely play this. It costs $12 to enter, which I love because we don't have to deal with all the idiots at games like RTTR who enter 500x under different names and e-mail addresses because it is free.

http://www.derbydreamer.com/

The rules are great, there are 500 horses to choose from of all ages/sexes. This is clearly the premier game and even the $2 gambler or non-gambler can get some real action with a chance to win $10k each month.

Yes, Rachel and Zenyatta are both available.

DJofSD
02-17-2010, 11:39 AM
This has appeal.

I've only skimmed the surface. Are the selection of jockies earning you points too? If so, at a greater or lesser extent than the horses?

DJofSD
02-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Never mind - I found the table of points: http://www.derbydreamer.com/about/rules.aspx#scoring

Moyers Pond
02-17-2010, 11:51 AM
This has appeal.

I've only skimmed the surface. Are the selection of jockies earning you points too? If so, at a greater or lesser extent than the horses?

It really does. Cheap to play, have a fair chance as opposed to 1000's of entries from a single person, and each month the game begins anew.

This game might actually bring new fans to the sport, like Fantasy Football junkies. My brother doesn't follow racing but says he will play just to get through until football season begins.

DJofSD
02-17-2010, 12:31 PM
While the $12/stable will prevent abuse by the casual player it might not prevent the serious team from creating mulitple accounts.

Moyers Pond
02-17-2010, 01:11 PM
While the $12/stable will prevent abuse by the casual player it might not prevent the serious team from creating mulitple accounts.

Nothing wrong with that. It is real money and if they want to put it up fine. It is better than idiots signing up 20-30x in the free games making them ridiculous.

The people that want to buy 10-15 entries should go right ahead. It gives them an edge but if they lose it is their money.

horses4courses
02-21-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm in....
I like the look of this contest.
Should be fun, and it's low maintenance once you have started.

I have a code for referrals.
I get 50 points per referred sign-up, up to 250 points maximum.
I have an offer for anyone who helps me out.

Should you help me out with a 50 point start, and put me on the path to victory (winning a $10k prize), I will send you $100. Fair deal?

My referral code is: D93D6489

Good luck!