PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys N Gals...I'm going to Disneyland!!!

the clocker
02-16-2010, 03:29 PM
(I know I am tooting my own horn..but not too loud)
Uh..make that The Meadowlands...I have been in a funk for awhile now...but I did remember to advise our readers to click on the Youbet qualifier for the National Harness Handicapping Contest (NHHC) last Friday...I played and was the leader for a few races but then started to slip down the positions as each of my later bets were losers...I did notice that the players ahead of me were kind of staying at the same %...I was thinking should I go for broke and bet a few more races than the required 10 minimum?...I did and I dropped down to 10th place....Saturday night I noticed that somehow my bankroll at Youbet jumped about $500...what the heck was that about?..a bet I forgot about or an error by Youbet?...Finally I went to the Contest rules and saw that a 2nd place finish got $500 and a seat to the NHHC plus roundtrip air and 2 nights at the guest hotel...click on http://www.youbet.com/marketing/horseracing/contestCentral/100107_nhhc_qualifiers_results.asp and on February 12th the 2nd place finisher was yours truly...Gary R...aka: The Clocker... (continued in the continue reading section)

I saw a list of money won and ROI% and yes...there were 9 ROI's ahead of me...but 8 of them must of not played according to the rules...you had to bet at least 10 races AND at least $100 total...anyhow..it was a very pleasant surprise....Winning a package for the Contest has always been in the back of my mind...now I have a shot....and now I don't feel so blue about the pick-3 that I missed out on ($4k)..I guess taking a new pill did the trick...they still have another Youbet qualifier in March...I'll remind all of you guys and gals again....Soon I will be posting a few selections also..I have been going over to $2DaD's2$ everyday to do a little checking on him and be forced to eat Supper by Mom... : ) ...that's all for today...Have a Great Day Handicapping Harness...Good Luck!

Ray2000
02-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Way to go Clocker :ThmbUp:

I'll be rootin' for ya

Take estimator with you and double team 'em :D

Good Luck

LottaKash
02-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Fantastic Clocker, I too will be rootin for you....

They Yin & the Yang.....You gotta love it ....

best,

Pacingguy
02-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Way to go!! We know you will make this board proud of you at the Big M.

the clocker
02-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Thanx 4 the well-wishs U guys...I will need help from youze then on april 24th....Have a great day handicappin' harness!!

DeanT
02-17-2010, 11:32 PM
Congrats and well done!

toetoe
02-18-2010, 02:27 PM
:jump: .

botster
02-18-2010, 05:33 PM
:jump: .

:jump:

Yes...Great news clocker, you deserve it!!!

PaceAdvantage
02-18-2010, 06:54 PM
Awesome man....congrats!

boomman
02-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Good job clocker! Best of luck in the NHHC!!

:ThmbUp:
Boomer