PDA

View Full Version : Hey guy's

BIG HIT
02-16-2010, 10:44 AM
Question i have mt-6 and how you guys make your setting to take in account for none or 1poor dist or surf. As when your going to do a race card.I put all setting that i use at max.Also when set for dirt and turf lose a winner mostly it is dirt which is that day surf but if just use the turf setting i get back turf winner and dirt winner. Any suggestion welcome

douglasw32
02-16-2010, 10:07 PM
What I do is run the program, then Manually adjust from the past performances (Sometimes to my own dismay)

But usually a low morning line, not in the top 4 is worth looking at.

The figures are set up so that you can take a look and if there is a bad race you need to remove from the last 5, you could average it into the FAST number and if it puts it into the top 3 or 4 add the assigned points to the total points, if it makes the horse the top one double the points.

It is allot of work usually for little reward.

I have come to accept that averages do mean something no matter how illogical it may seem.

My best explanation, is if the horse ran fast enough times,a bad race will lower the average but it also shows that the horse has run a bad race for whatever reason and it should not knock it too far down the list.

Eyeballing one not on the top 4 that you think should be due to some bad luck and just accepting it as a 5th contender is also a good approach.

BIG HIT
02-17-2010, 10:05 AM
Doug know your busy for takeing the time.