PDA

View Full Version : Handifast CSV is a reality

Handiman
02-15-2010, 03:21 AM
Ok I just finished the coding for track one and it spits out csv code.

Since I'm not a CSV guy per se, explain the use of this file for me please.

I Will be coding the other tracks as fast as I can.

Handi :)

raybo
02-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Ok I just finished the coding for track one and it spits out csv code.

Since I'm not a CSV guy per se, explain the use of this file for me please.

I Will be coding the other tracks as fast as I can.

CSV files are used for importation to other programs, like DBs and Excel.

lsosa54
02-15-2010, 08:55 AM
Hopefully someone with a results database may be able to determine more optimal settings for the fair odds points although there may be too much randomness and too many variables to make it possible.

Handiman
02-15-2010, 08:44 PM
By the way. The csv code I am putting in Handifast M-T 6 is code written by Headhawg. He did a fantastic job. I don't think I could have come close to producing the tight and useful code that he did.

The hold up for me is 6 tracks to add code to and each track requires individualization.

Shouldn't be long.

A big thank you to Headhawg for providing this code!:ThmbUp:

raybo
02-15-2010, 09:23 PM
By the way. The csv code I am putting in Handifast M-T 6 is code written by Headhawg. He did a fantastic job. I don't think I could have come close to producing the tight and useful code that he did.

The hold up for me is 6 tracks to add code to and each track requires individualization.

Shouldn't be long.

Will, the user have the option of saving the csv to a folder of their choice?

Handiman
02-15-2010, 09:56 PM
same thing that HHX code does. So I'm not really sure as I haven't really paid attention. I will have to take a look and see.

lsosa54
02-16-2010, 05:59 AM
same thing that HHX code does. So I'm not really sure as I haven't really paid attention. I will have to take a look and see.

The csv output in HHX can be saved to any location.

headhawg
02-19-2010, 09:22 AM

Shouldn't be long.

Handi :)You're welcome, and I'm glad it's you and not me writing the code for MT-6. :) I know that it's an incredible amount of work. I am happy that you are up to the task and willing to donate your time and effort toward this project. I hope to get back in the game soon but just can't spare the time right now. But as always, don't hesitate to send me an email with questions.