PDA

View Full Version : Numbers for Tampa Downs ?

fasjack
02-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Does anyone have a good set of Numbers for Tampa Downs ? I play this track more than any other because you can catch some HUGE payoffs. I have a set that gets the average winner from the Top 4. Also I have notice that the winner usually has a top number in the MUDDY column. Why ? I can't explain it. I believe it is the way the track is cut every day!! Please send or post if you have a good set of numbers for this track.

CincyHorseplayer
02-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Get in touch with the guy who runs this place.I think he might have what you're looking for.

http://tbdhpl.ning.com/

dansan
02-14-2010, 05:29 PM
hey cincy you got a site on how to play race from latin america? I can"t find any info on internet I'll even tak ea book

CincyHorseplayer
02-14-2010, 06:06 PM
hey cincy you got a site on how to play race from latin america? I can"t find any info on internet I'll even tak ea book

No.On either count.I'm not sure what you mean though.Playing races FROM Latin America,I would say go to bodog.com as far as placing bets.It does take about 40 days to get a check if and when you need it though.Is that what you mean,that type of stuff or???

dansan
02-14-2010, 06:20 PM
I can bet them at my otb what I mesn is information on picking them ,the drf supplement the sell lacks running lines very little information

CincyHorseplayer
02-14-2010, 06:28 PM
I can bet them at my otb what I mesn is information on picking them ,the drf supplement the sell lacks running lines very little information

If you are online then you can get past performances from that.You'll just have to look around.Twinspires has Bris PP's,the DRF has their own,as does Equibase.It might run up the cost of inkjets but gives you easy and accessible information.

Where are you at and what racetracks are you looking at by the way?

dansan
02-14-2010, 06:36 PM
I'm in california sacramento to be exact

dansan
02-14-2010, 06:49 PM
the tracks are hipodromo and san isidro

CincyHorseplayer
02-14-2010, 08:09 PM
the tracks are hipodromo and san isidro

OK.Man,that is beyond me.But you're in the right place somebody who knows is likely to be on this board.Great asset.Personally I have no idea:)

dansan
02-14-2010, 08:36 PM
thanks anyway the reason im asking is some of the payoff are huge my wife j
just threw darts at some horse last friday and hit a 1300.00 dime super that exacta paid 4000.00 guy in from of me at IRS window hit that same race but he hit exacta tri and super