PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct 1st race Saturday.

tzipi
02-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Anyone think this horse STUNGBYTHESTORM is going to be bet waaayy too much tomorrow,especially with Dominquez staying on for Asmussen. He's 5-2 ML tomorrow. He's jumping up big in class and has been Beyer jumping leaps and bounds race after race and topped out at a 97 in last.
Last Beyers:
Just don't think this low claimer is going to bounce up once again to a 100+ beyer or even stay near the same as last and this field can also put up numbers. Plus I really think this horse needs the lead at the top of the stretch and wont get the slower fractions he's been getting with Dubinsky in there. Bounce,class jump,and a faster pace knocks out this horse I think. I think he runs 3rd tomorrow then class drops next out for an easy score. Just going against him with the odds he's at and the bad signs. If he wins, he wins. It's horse racing.

9TH race: GOODGOLLYMISSDOLLY- (12-1 ML) Like this horses back numbers,pace and races. Liked that he broke alert with the blinkers and blinkers are off now to get him to settle and close like he did 3 back. Like the move to N2L and it's his 2nd race off a layoff with a cutback. Works seem to show he's back in shape. He's not the greatest horse but look who's in the race. Little value bet :)

Have good night and good handicapping :)

tzipi
02-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Sorry wrote date an no one wants too look at a day old thread on a race picks ha. Made new one with correct date. Got back a little too late to edit it. Darn it! :D