View Full Version : Oaklawn 2/12

Carlb
02-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Oaklawn Park -
ramblings from the Igloo of Solitude

1st #6Cocobean
#9Teresa's Sparkle
#8Father's Glamour

At one point in the glare from the snow I could actually make a case that Father's Glamour will have the lead at the second call..yeah I am sure that would work out…Cocobean after crunching and mashing this mess along with various incantations to turn lead into gold is the top play .Teresa's Sparkle second start of the meet (last being her first in eight months) flashed early foot then faded looking for more this go round.

2nd #3 Expect Diamonds
#4 Margie Marie

Expect Diamonds comes off the layoff has shown she can run well after a break and steps into a favorable pace scenario. Margie Marie is the other side of the coin she could be gone from the break.

3rd #6 Honour First
#2 Pleasant Guest

Fishing for a price Honor First 10/1 fts with good wet numbers in comparison to the rest of the group. Pleasant Guest big drop after showing some early speed at twice the claiming price.

4th #3 Crypto Warrior
#9 Batesville

Crypto Warrior second start for new barn caught the 10 hole last out off the layoff showed speed and finished fourth - draws a better spot today should make a difference at the wire. Batesville ml fav with good wet numbers.

5th #7 Sarah's Man
#2 Deputy Sreva

Sarah's Man has to have that lead to win and I am sure he will at a 10/1 ml ..of course at 4/1 maybe not ..at 3/1 there is no way he gets the lead. Deputy Sreva will be moving late (if he moves) the wet track should help. I am thinking wet throughout this card because of the snow that fell at Oaklawn Park overnight.

6th #11 Drinkinintheroom
#2 Sergent Marv
#10 Oakdale

If Drinkinintheroom can get out and over ..if not then Sargent Marv will have some impact in the race. Oakdale dropper with early speed facing the same challenges as the 11 and may prevent the 11 from following said plan.

7th #6 Manito
#1 Pointing Home

Manito off since Oct nicely spaced works has a chance if they will send to the front. Pointing Home pp's show an improved effort in second start after layoff.

8th #4 Tomcat Row
nothing really stands out here just looking for one that may improve and Tomcat kind of looks like he may.
9th pass top 3 ml's look to be the exacta in one form or another.

10th #2 Bird Storm

With a Sergeant Shultz view of this race here is my shot.

46zilzal
02-12-2010, 02:30 PM
opener guessing the :10: :1: :3:

46zilzal
02-12-2010, 02:33 PM
opener guessing the :10: :1: :3:
1/2/11/6

46zilzal
02-12-2010, 02:57 PM
2nd 2 4 out front with 6 coming late

46zilzal
02-12-2010, 02:59 PM