PDA

View Full Version : Why horse racing is so hard. Aqu 1st

tzipi
02-11-2010, 10:22 PM
EAST COASTER: Will he stay close to the pace or way off it tomorrow? Who knows? Doing a three level drop from 16K to 10K to 7500. Will other scratch?
FASHION QUEEN: Dropped back and closed on tomorrows favorite. Cohen back on now.
ELENAS PRINCESS:Last time running in a sprint was on turf but it was for 35K and she closed in the stretch. ran as a part of an entry in last. Might've been a tightner for a horse whos 3 for 11 on dirt with a decent dirt beyer. Last two works good.
INDY's FORUM: Closed on a good pace and a 12.5K race in last. Dropped to 7,500 now.
HUGE PARTY: 2nd off a layoff after a great race. Last 2nd time off a layoff she had a big Beyer jump. Can hit lead or lay close.
CALLING MY COLORS: Two back at this level, ran first running a beyer that probably beats these.

Such a tough game with these races. I really think I might use Elenas Princess tomorrow. Good dirt results. Decent works. Might've been facing better. Good internal pace numbers. Not an entry today. Why not for a few bucks or exactas.

Any thoughts on this race? WIDE OPEN.

the little guy
02-12-2010, 12:26 AM
The problem with that race is there have to be scratches that seriously rate to affect the outcome.

I think it's the first time since I started doing the show at NYRA that I didn't send picks for a given race because it's unhandicapable before the scratches.

tzipi
02-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Indys Forum,Huge Prty and Elenas Princess scratched. Helps big time but it's still hard to pinpoint a clear winner or exacta bet with this field. Shame these scratched I really wanted to se who'd come out on top or how Elenas Princess would run.
I guess FASHION QUEEN is my bet off the nice race and close in last. Cohen back on too.