PDA

View Full Version : McCain

prospector
02-11-2010, 05:10 PM
McCain has been playing some hardball radio ads for the last two weeks that i can remember out here..
his senate seat is being sought by jd heyworth..the ex congressman..
some of his ads are funny..he has one where they tell us that old jd voted to control snakes in guam..must be well behaved snakes they say in the ad....
all his ads show jd to be an earmark lover and general waster of taxpayer money
what's really funny..jd hasn't formally announced yet he's running..
must be scared if they're trying to destroy him this early..won't work, most people know ole johnny's been on the wrong side of illegals out here..
McCain'll win but it'll be close enough to shape him for a couple of weeks..
i'm voting against him because i don't want someone who reaches across the aisle..i want someone to stand up for his principles..if he has any.

ArlJim78
02-11-2010, 05:25 PM
I respect McCain, he's served the country admirably, but frankly it's time to move on with some new younger blood.

lamboguy
02-11-2010, 05:29 PM
i hope he wins again, he deserves the seat, he has never dishonored the people he represents and is really needed in the senate for his determination and sound idea's.

ArlJim78
02-11-2010, 05:36 PM
sometimes I question the soundness of his ideas.

Robert Goren
02-11-2010, 05:56 PM
If Heyworth some how wins the republican primary, He will lose in the fall. He was knee deep in Jack Abramoff's lobbying scandal. After which the voters gave him the boot from his congressional seat in 2006.