PDA

View Full Version : FOCUS 2000 TEN HORSE ADDITION BY ADPA SERVICES

Baer
02-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Need to have one of the following people contact me asap on this program. I too purchased a long time ago this program from Mr Cole at ADPA Services. Recently my lap to pcrashed. I work overseas and my start up disk for this program has been misplaced. I do have a file of the activation but wtihout the start up disk or copy to nstall the initial program am dead in the water. Looking for anybody who can help me get a copy or someone to make me a copy. Can be reached 9723254575 or by e-mail at dskbaer@yahoo.com. Again looking for anyoen who has a copy since ADPA Services I believe has gone out of business. Think the following people kno about this program:
dartman51; Bill W; Wooke; Dutchboy; Keith70. Am asking any of these people ot please contact me asap. If anyoen else has a copy other than those I have mentioned please feel free to contact me. Need help abd and have nowhere else to turn ot but this site. Don Baer

Baer
02-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Looking for anyone who may have the racing horse program focus 2000 ten horse addtion. Need a copy of the start up disk. My lap top crashed and lost everything. The bad thing is can not find my start up disk. Found or have the activation file but without the main disk to load the program I am dead in the water. Please if anyoen has a copy or willign ot share or sell me a copy of the start up disk e-mail me at dskbaer@yahoo.com or call me at 9723254575. Workign overseas and like ot reisntall the porgram ot use but without the start up disk am unalbe ot reinstall. Need help bad and looking for anyone out here that can help a person out. ADPA SERVICES who I purchased the program from has gone out of business and can not contact them so need help asap. Thanks for taking the time ot read this letter and hope there is someoen out here that can help me out. Can not locate my copy and it may be in storage back in usa. But never made a back up and now paying the price. Don Baer