PDA

View Full Version : Obama intervenes in on another sporting event

Valuist
02-07-2010, 04:51 PM
He did it with last year's MLB All-Star game. I turn on CBS to see the SB pregame, and there's Katie Couric, interviewing Obama. Hey CBS and Obama.....give it a rest. For one f-ing day, can we get a break from talk of healthcare, TARP and the deficit?

boxcar
02-07-2010, 05:19 PM
He did it with last year's MLB All-Star game. I turn on CBS to see the SB pregame, and there's Katie Couric, interviewing Obama. Hey CBS and Obama.....give it a rest. For one f-ing day, can we get a break from talk of healthcare, TARP and the deficit?

Thankfully, though, it's not about him. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

chrisl
02-07-2010, 05:21 PM
He does another fear statement, it is essential, for the economy to turn around, and right the course, that the health care bill, must be passed.

Tom
02-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Best thing he could do for the country would be to leave it, and take Katie with him. They guy is an egomaniac. On top of being a fool.

He got today mixed up....he thought is was TOILET BOWL day so the turd shows up. :D

chrisl
02-07-2010, 05:48 PM
And it just won't flush

GaryG
02-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Glad it was on the pre-game show. I turn it on when I am sure the game has started. They could have waited until a 4th and goal situation and then called a timeout for his "urgent message for Americans."

Someone told him two Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq. He fainted, then asked "How many is a brazilian?"

johnhannibalsmith
02-07-2010, 06:06 PM
... He fainted, then asked "How many is a brazilian?"

Well now that just made me spit Mountain Dew on the keyboard. Shame on you. :D

Tom
02-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Brazillian?
Must be working on the next stimulus bill! :eek:

boxcar
02-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Best thing he could do for the country would be to leave it, and take Katie with him.

...and Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, all RINOs, etc, etc., etc.

See...if I were to write a State Bill of Rights, I would make sure that the government had the right to exile all left wing radicals. I probably would ship them to the rain forests in Brazil or to the polar ice caps to observe and report on the growth of polar bear populations.

Boxcar

Steve 'StatMan'
02-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Someone told him two Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq. He fainted, then asked "How many is a brazilian?"

Great, classic joke Gary!

Yeah, and when he fainted while watching the game, he dropped his beer on his lap, and the mug smacked Keith Olberman in the head. But at least Chris Mathews was down there too, so he could lick the beer off the floor.