PDA

View Full Version : All In One Compu Power Software

Vinnie
08-15-2001, 06:16 AM
Hey folks, just writing in for a little bit of assistance on this one! I wanted to see if any of you guys have ever heard of Cathy or "Sprint" Rogers and some software they sell entitled "All in One Compu Power". I wanted to check to see if anyone out there had used the software and/or dealt with these folks at any time in the past, and if you have, what was gleaned, if anything from the experience in dealing with these folks and or their software product?

Any light that anyone could shed on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Lefty
08-15-2001, 12:09 PM
Never used their stuff, but they were selling systems &
seminars many yrs ago and drew nothing but bad reviews from PRN and negative letters from readers.
Proceed with extreme caution.

NoDayJob
08-15-2001, 12:33 PM
Vin, with a name like 'sprint', two words of caution, 'caveat emptor'. -NDJ

skyblue1
08-15-2001, 02:47 PM
Vinnie,

Unfortunately - I've dealt with them - once! If you got some direct mail from them or were or on their web site - the mail is good for bird cages and the web site definitely should not be bookmarked.

Use your money for something worthwhile.

Richard
08-15-2001, 05:49 PM
Looks to me like the "All In One"part of the name might have been "borrowed" from Cynthia Publishing Co..

Vinnie
08-15-2001, 05:54 PM
Thanks so much for jumping in on this one guys! I was sort of afraid that I could "smell something rotten" here on this one, but, you guys only helped to further confirm my original beliefs.

Thanks a bunch!!! :>)

Rune
08-25-2001, 06:31 AM
I familiar with them. Their methods don't work and their software is horribly medieval. Don't bother with it.