PDA

View Full Version : Big M sure winner

mirror Image
02-05-2010, 02:14 PM
In tonights 12th Woodstock Hanover will jog !!!
The 2-1 ML is a joke, bet the farm.

Good luck

LottaKash
02-05-2010, 02:40 PM
In tonights 12th Woodstock Hanover will jog !!!
The 2-1 ML is a joke, bet the farm.

Good luck

Mirror, does that include the livestock as well ?.....The whole "farm" ? :eek: ....I have learned the hard way that, maybe just the "lower-40", works well for the long-haul....:cool:

The #6 does look strong....tho

best,

InsideThePylons-MW
02-05-2010, 02:58 PM
4 vicious races in 4 weeks and then skipped the 1st leg of the 16W last week

Best horse.....but I'll pass on him being a sure winner

mirror Image
02-05-2010, 03:12 PM

So did Real Joke thats in the 2nd race tonight and the
winner of the hirt final.

LottaKash
02-05-2010, 03:28 PM

ITP, I don't think that the missed date is a negative in this case.....If you notice in the 2d race on this card....The 2-early faves, both, have come out of the same race (a scorcher for this class) as Woodstock.....They all have 3-back to back 1/4's of 27 and change in common, and I earnestly believe that the 1:51 mile, tho probably within the capabilities of these horses, for this time of the year, it is a bit too much too soon, in the season.....All the top trainers of the horses that worked the hardest and were coming out of that race, were rested, and I believe that it was a smart play on their respective parts.....See this all the time in Key-Races...This is one of those races I think....

Still, sometimes, races run like this, with a big-battle thruout the race, and hardy fractions and final times to match, will have a negative effect on all or most of the horses coming out of races such as these...This is the flip-side of races such as these...That was some race, and I really enjoyed watching it.....

Well, that is how I see that scenario, that's all....

Good Luck eberyvody....

best,

InsideThePylons-MW
02-05-2010, 04:16 PM
ITP, I don't think that the missed date is a negative in this case

I'm not saying for sure it is either.

I just know that if my horse is sound and feeling good after the Hirt final, I'm going to enter him in the 1st leg of 16W. If he runs 1-2 in the 1st leg, I can give him a rest leg 2 before final, if needed.

If he's tired or needs a rest, then I'm not entering him in leg 1. But that makes leg 2 a must do good situation to make final.

willphorse
02-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Not a sure wager by any means. Horses at the Big M are never a sure bet! Horse looks good, but never underestimate situations. Can the same race end up winning this race. Probably. Can the horse do it on a troubled trip? No way! And at such low odds, I will probably Play a win bet on all horses over 8-1. No play if theres no value.

Why bet the farm and livestock to win 1 pig?

LottaKash
02-05-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm not saying for sure it is either.

I just know that if my horse is sound and feeling good after the Hirt final, I'm going to enter him in the 1st leg of 16W. If he runs 1-2 in the 1st leg, I can give him a rest leg 2 before final, if needed.

If he's tired or needs a rest, then I'm not entering him in leg 1. But that makes leg 2 a must do good situation to make final.

Consider this then, ITP....That race was a VOP of 7/222.....As of yet, you don't know what that means, but I brought this up show you what a hot pace that was in that race, and why it warranted a breather for the horses involved in that pace scenario.....Soon, the thread that I started earlie today, will reveal to you how I got that VOP of 7/222....

I will bring this again, once you know how to do the VOPs

best,

InsideThePylons-MW
02-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Consider this then, ITP....That race was a VOP of 7/222.....As of yet, you don't know what that means, but I brought this up show you what a hot pace that was in that race, and why it warranted a breather for the horses involved in that pace scenario.....Soon, the thread that I started earlie today, will reveal to you how I got that VOP of 7/222....

I will bring this again, once you know how to do the VOPs

best,

So all horses are the same and should be treated the same? If you race in a VIP 7/222, you automatically need a week off?

I would also guess that a majority of 90K series finals are VIAG 7/222's.

mirror Image
02-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Not a sure wager by any means. Horses at the Big M are never a sure bet! Horse looks good, but never underestimate situations. Can the same race end up winning this race. Probably. Can the horse do it on a troubled trip? No way! And at such low odds, I will probably Play a win bet on all horses over 8-1. No play if theres no value.

Why bet the farm and livestock to win 1 pig?

I know what you mean that horses at Big M are never a
sure bet, been betting thier since the beginning.
If the odds are to low I will just play exacta and a late double.

By the way I only said to bet the farm not the livestock too :D
Another old saying is never bet the house to win a toothpick..
bet the toothpick to win a house.

Good luck all