PDA

View Full Version : BRISNET's Ultimate Summary

Space Monkey
02-03-2010, 02:24 PM
I believe its a tough read, and a lot of new customers are confused when they first read it. Isn't it time they did an overhaul? Or, are you happy with it? I find what I want, but there is a lot of useless info there, and i don't think its presented very well. Especially the Track Bias section. I think they could improve it. Do we need "Speed Last Race"? Early Pace/Late Pace last race? Do you have any faith in their Class ratings?

Obviously I'd like to see them throw this in the trash and come up with a better product. What do you think?

markgoldie
02-03-2010, 04:02 PM
It is what it is. There are members here who use some of the ratings that I do not find useful. However, if they think they are, more power to them.

It might be more useful to talk about what they leave out and in that regard there is one thing that I would like to see. That is the pace ratings for each of the last three races. For that, you must go to the full ultimate pps themselves. While this would be more convenient for my purposes, you would still need to consult the pps for jockey changes, barn changes, trainer stats, and trouble lines anyway.