PDA

View Full Version : Today's quote

ljb
06-26-2003, 03:28 PM
Quote of the day
President Bush and Justice Thomas have brought me around. I don't want affirmative action. I want whatever they got.
? Maureen Dowd

Derek2U
06-26-2003, 05:27 PM
I usually give her columns at C- but that one was A+.

That justice tom has gotta 2 b one moronic dope. And that
over blown wop scalia too.

Lefty
06-26-2003, 08:47 PM
My God, Derek look at what you wrote. The libs accuse conservatives of being racist but the proof of who the racists really are lie in the left's own words.

Show Me the Wire
06-26-2003, 09:07 PM
Lefty:

Now, now our Derek is a spiritual person and even cohabitates ,with all things, a Frenchy. So it is difficult for me to believe that he would type an offensive statement like the above. I am positive it is someone pretending to be Derek. Also, I am sure our other liberal friends will correct this imposter for insulting black Americans, as well as, Italian Americans.

To the typist of that hurtfull statement shame on you.

Regards,
Show Me the Wire

Perception is reality

JustRalph
06-26-2003, 09:12 PM
I read the usual Dowd Drivel. This is the lady that got away with misquoting and purposely distorting a quote Bush made a few weeks back. She was given a pass.

Justice Thomas is probably the one person in this country who has experienced several different levels of racial preference. He has a record as a very good Judge and he survived an inquest that rivaled the Salem witch trials. He is one of the few famous Black Americans that I admire. He is very qualified for the job. Dowd has no business commenting on the court. She lacks credibility.

The Comment on Scalia being an over blown Wop is typical of those who cannot accept the fact that someone that disagrees with them holds a position of such authority. It shows a lack of skills on so many levels that I would need a second keyboard to detail them all. I would challenge Derek to call Justice Scalia an over blown Wop to his face. I do not doubt that the over blown Wop would give him a good old fashion Ass Kickin. When Scalia ascends to the Chief Justice Position I will toast him and think of how much it will be bothering Derek.

PaceAdvantage
06-26-2003, 10:57 PM
Being half-W.O.P. myself....well....you can probably just imagine what's in store for Derek......LOL