PDA

View Full Version : 3rd at gulfstream 2/3

bisket
02-02-2010, 10:05 PM
just another ho hum allowance at gulfstream tommorrow? diamond stripes, delosvientos, arson squad, and grasshopper. this could be a grade 1
hers the pps from drf its the race of the day
who do you like?
http://www.drf.com/formulator-web/FreeRace.do?trackId=GP&country=USA&raceDate=20100203&dayEvening=D&raceNumber=3#past-performance-race/3

Space Monkey
02-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Lots of rain down here the last few days biskit. I'm expecting an off track and questionable turf racing for tomorrow. Looking at playing SA.

bisket
02-02-2010, 11:01 PM
i looked at santa anita. the fields are to small. i play trifecta's and the prices on those races with the small field aren't worth the trouble. i may just do my taxes. although if the snow isn't to bad i may be at work all day. won't know until the morning.

bisket
02-02-2010, 11:13 PM
i just looked at the weather and weather history for gulfstream. it hasn't rained their for at least 3 days, and tomorrow appears to be sunny. there isn't any storms on the radar right now. i'm probably gonna stick with gulfstream if i'm playing anything tomorrow.

phatbastard
02-02-2010, 11:31 PM
i was looking at GP pps and came to the 3rd....wow factor pretty high almost like Spa south...4.5 in earnings spread out over field

i haven't an opinion yet as i don't cap seriously til after scratch time

eastie
02-03-2010, 01:39 AM
the :4: hoss will wire that field. He is sitting on a big race.

Market Mover
02-03-2010, 03:38 AM
Interesting entry with this horse...good enough to win marathons at the Big A against veteran like Lord Kipling. A few questions arise:

1. What's the meaning of the name?
2. Who is K Castillo? I remember the listed jock scoring at a big number at the Spa last year. Anyone who's willing to travel to Boston and back for this horse might be worth looking at..
3. How's this pace scenario set up? There's a few sprinters in the field who might be able to press this pace, but if they leave this comebacker alone, they might all be running for second...

slew101
02-03-2010, 03:59 PM
Nice to see Diamond Stripes back, but favored off a 2-year layoff? Ran fourth.

Grasshopper wins at 3-1.

bisket
02-03-2010, 06:14 PM
i had to work today and couldn't play :bang: . glasshoppa is back? or were the others just out for a good stiff work? a few of the others needed more distance than this race.

phatbastard
02-03-2010, 06:28 PM
i would expect wins or improved outings for all of these next out